Sign in to follow this  
Lazengogh

few personal wishes for future

First.. I would like to see more binoculars... And less long range scopes. And the long range scope should be adjusted and paired with each gun to be accurate, meaning you should fire the weapon few times which would use ammo of course and could give away your position if done in a wrong place.

Also, little cool detail would be ant nests next to trees. This would help you determine south as ants tend to make their nests south-southeast from a tree.

I just had a vision of a sniper laying down on a fire ant hill.

"Your crotch is burning"

• Like 6

Yeah, apocalypse is hell :D

Maybe the LR scope should require a screwdriver for attachment/adjustment?

First.. I would like to see more binoculars... And less long range scopes. And the long range scope should be adjusted and paired with each gun to be accurate, meaning you should fire the weapon few times which would use ammo of course and could give away your position if done in a wrong place.

Also, little cool detail would be ant nests next to trees. This would help you determine south as ants tend to make their nests south-southeast from a tree.

Zeroing your scope after mounting it sounds neat, but people wouldn't be interested in something so essential because it'd take too much patience or be "too realistic".

• Like 1

Zeroing your scope after mounting it sounds neat, but people wouldn't be interested in something so essential because it'd take too much patience or be "too realistic".

Why shouldnt it be done. The only people who will miss out are the people who death match Berezino and NEAF.

I just had a vision of a sniper laying down on a fire ant hill.

"Your crotch is burning"

This is pretty much what I thought when I first read ants too. Me and a ton of other people know what its like to go prone in an ant hill and not know until you are covered and in pain.

I like the ants idea, maybe if you shoot at them and you're close you'll start feeling pain and have run in water or run in circles haha. Maybe if you accidentally stand or sit on one there is an animation with ants all over you and your character freaking out refusing to shoot until he gets most off. There are tons of ideas that could be taken advantage of for this!

Edited by PencilTips

this wishes sound very reasonable, I like them.

Also i would like to ad some of my own:

- helping your buddy by dragging him ( i know this was written some place else. But if you say things often enough they come true. :) OR even better doing the "Räuberleiter" to get over a wall or in to a room, i couldent find a proper translation, so ask Wiki.

- things Hunter uses to atract prey, a wistle for example. This would be usefull to find your friends for example or to comunicate if you use a code.

- use spraypaint to do graffity.

- another idea that is spinning around my head is that smoke could come from hely crash sites or i dont know what not. This would lead to more traveling if you know what i mean

I better stop at this point, the list could go on for ever.

In general my believe is that the game will benefit from more possible interactions between and with players besides from shooting each other or helping after being shoot or hit and the horrible handcuffing. Let us  at least run!

see you around