zyryx

Magnum or 1911?

I have been sporting the magnum for a bit now, but found a 1911 with two magazines. I like the magnum for zombies/the occasional lone wolf, but I'm wondering if the 1911 might be better in a firefight with multiple targets. I lost the quickloader for the magnum. Is the 1911 more prone to break down? Should I stick with the magnum and look for some quickloaders? Which does more damage, and is there a significant difference in the damage between the two?

Magnum all the way.  Took down a squad of three "bandits" with one magnum clip, so my opinion is somewhat biased though.

Well the Magnum is the most inaccurate pistol so....

Well the Magnum is the most inaccurate pistol so....

Why? Are you taking about 2nd (3rd, 4th) shots due to recoil? I would think a revolver would be the most accurate, at least for the first shot.

Why? Are you taking about 2nd (3rd, 4th) shots due to recoil? I would think a revolver would be the most accurate, at least for the first shot.

No, due to statistics, it is the most inaccurate pistol. The most accurate being the Amphibia.

I rock both the Magnum(2 speed loaders)for zeds and 1911(2 mags)for humans. As well as the Longhorn.

Each has it's proper use.

I like all the pistols. They all have their flaws and most players hate them, but I've been saved by my sidearm more times than I can could ever imagine at first. Personally, I love the 1911. It's very accurate, and since you have two mags already, I'd say give it a go. Engraved or normal it's my favorite pistol at the moment.

Most powerful, versatile and high powered is still the FNX, but the magnum is very close with it's easy availability and plenty ammo to find everywhere. Anyway, to each his own!! (I'd love to have a Beretta 9m, or Glock 17!! I'm sure a lot of players would like a desert eagle too...  :D  )

Neither use the Compass you little server hopper u..........

1911 I find more reliable than the Magnum, and you have one extra bullet as well.