Tyrianrage

Becks Privateers, surrender now.

This message is for any member of BP. Relay to your leaders that your adversaries from svet last night have declared war on you. You may not know this but last night was our third encounter with your group, but not the last. Please contact me to negotiate the terms of your surrender.

Regards,

General Tyrianrage

Ps. Not sure if this is in the right section mods,

Please move it if it's not.

Edited by Tyrianrage
  • Like 3

This message is for any member of BP. Relay to your leaders that your adversaries from svet last night have declared war on you. You may not know this but last night was our third encounter with your group, but not the last. Please contact me to negotiate the terms of your surrender.

Regards,

General Tyrianrage

Ps. Not sure if this is in the right section mods,

Please move it if it's not.

A PM would have served better for this

• Like 3

A PM would have served better for this

Although I would normally tend to agree with you, I have my reasons for making it public.

Also I don't intend to flame at all, in fact I don't intend to argue at all. I demand a surrender. It's a simple enough thing . I ensure you my motives are simple, and concrete.

Lol you are aware how many people that BP has? Not to mention that CQF is a friendly clan as well and is HUGE, and will help Beck...

Alright, what needs to happen is a public call-out.. thats done.

Now schedule a clan war.. and video tape the results from multiple players view if possible 

And post it here to show who "won"..

Anything less and you are wasting our time. :P

DO IT!

Edited by lrish
  • Like 13

Wait... Are you serious?

picgifs-laughing-869105.gif

• Like 1

Absolutely, ill take that as a no?

Yes

Edited by Beck

And I just ran out of popcorn... Crap. Meh, Bacon will do, I suppose.

But yes, I really want to see this happen too!!!

BTW: We really need a clan war thread pinned somewhere! Who is with me?

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 4

When will we be discussing the terms of your surrender?

Oh we don't really exist, how can we surrender? however you will see us again. Best maybe you groom your ranks? So many people, so many names, how many of them are actually on your side?

See you around ;)

And I just ran out of popcorn... Crap. Meh, Bacon will do, I suppose.

But yes, I really want to see this happen too!!!

BTW: We really need a clan war thread pinned somewhere! Who is with me?

THIS.

Do you hear us Boneboys? ;)

So many people, so many names, how many of them are actually on your side?

LOL, I don't play that game. Please send us your spies, we're always looking for more people to join us and follow our rules of engagement. Maybe they will find out they don't mind it. How many are actually on your side?

How many are actually on your side?

Well, I mean he has at least one confirmed friend right here in this forum. Just checked his profile.. one friend.

Beck.. you really should just surrender. :P

Edited by lrish

Well, I mean he has at least one confirmed friend right here in this forum. Just checked his profile.. one friend.

Beck.. you really should just surrender. :P

We've already packed our bags. We're moving to Rust...

Ah yes, this reminds me of old December to Februrary (or even ongoing) rabbles n' semi-public conflicts with CQF and other groups or people. And a certain cocky behavior coming from those people. They usually lost in the long run, perhaps due to that.

Shoutout to Becks and all "targeted" or other friendly groups being in engagements. I'm certain you can count on your allies if you need them, BP.

• Like 3

We've already packed our bags. We're moving to Rust...

No you need to surrender and face the firing squad, for your war crimes against the good zombie people of chernaurus.

LOL, I don't play that game. Please send us your spies, we're always looking for more people to join us and follow our rules of engagement. Maybe they will find out they don't mind it. How many are actually on your side?

Whoah don't get ahead of yourself, we haven't established any rules of engagement.

Just so everybody knows, this isn't a front on front conflict, more like guerrilla warfare, there ARE no rules of engagement. Anyways as I said earlier I'm not going to turn this into a smack talking contest. I've made my point, and I've learned what I needed to learn.

That being said, see you around beck. It will be our pleasure.

Love

Tyrianrage.

Whoah don't get ahead of yourself, we haven't established any rules of engagement.

Just so everybody knows, this isn't a front on front conflict, more like guerrilla warfare, there ARE no rules of engagement. Anyways as I said earlier I'm not going to turn this into a smack talking contest. I've made my point, and I've learned what I needed to learn.

That being said, see you around beck. It will be our pleasure.

Love

Tyrianrage.

Go away and play arma, this isnt a war game

I'm not going to turn this into a smack talking contest.

Good, now can we discuss the nature of my assassination? I would prefer it be done with a single headshot long distance and be uploaded to youtube.

• Like 1