Sign in to follow this  
Baseborn

Dual screen DayZ

Frozen Face and I have decided to try a new format. I do not believe I have ever seen any other channel on YouTube that has done this exactly, but I have not seen them all for sure. I was wondering what anyone thought of this format.

Should we keep it going this way?

Is this a viable thing?

Is this something you would watch? (not much happens in our first couple episodes I will concede, but events unfold rather quickly later in the series and in episodes still to come)

Even if it isn't something you would necessarily watch, do you see it having potential?

What are you looking for in a video game channel?

Your input is greatly appreciated!

I personally don't like it. Frozen Face's poor quality makes it just seem shitty. I recommend you go back to old style. And Frozen, shrink your resolution, windowed mode. something. Your quality is poor, for my, I do not enjoy it. But Bases' is fine. But, do not mix like that.

I quite like the dual screen format, far less confusing when you can see both characters rather than using audio cues.

Nice idea but you need to improve the coordination and such but I'm sure you are aware of that already.

If you have the hardware required Shadowplay allows you to capture the last few minutes of game play, unlimited in W8, up to 4gb in W7 (about 10 mins).

Keep at it.

I personally don't like it. Frozen Face's poor quality makes it just seem shitty. I recommend you go back to old style. And Frozen, shrink your resolution, windowed mode. something. Your quality is poor, for my, I do not enjoy it. But Bases' is fine. But, do not mix like that.

What do you mean? Both videos were recorded with the same quality level.

What do you mean? Both videos were recorded with the same quality level.

The one the left seems to  be laggier. Maybe I am just crazy.

The one the left seems to  be laggier. Maybe I am just crazy.

I think that has more to do with the server and internet connection than our recording.

That being said, we have upped our recoding quality. Unfortunately that won't show for a few more episodes.