Sign in to follow this  
steezeortiz

How To Get Fully Geared In 30 Seconds (Funny)

In this video I show you how to get fully geared in 30 seconds of less.

Edited by kichilron
No Like / Sub-Begging!

How can you call the video that when you have a "2 minutes later" edit in the video?

How can you call the video that when you have a "2 minutes later" edit in the video?

The title is just stating that you can do this in 30 seconds or less. If he didn't run around in circles I could have knocked him out right away and got his stuff very quickly. Also if he didn't have a friend it would have been even quicker.

I agree, this is way longer than 30 seconds and far away from "fully geared". just a mosin, nothing else really of worth :/

He sounds like a thirteen year old who just got his first swirly. Won't click on these threads again.

Edited by IronCross

Did you really need to kill them ?

You know what, I was actually shot today while heavily geared. I was only knocked unconcious, and the guy only took my ammo and half my food. When I woke up he told me what he did and said I can go free. That encounter will make me think twice next time. I shouldn't have killed these people. From now on i will spare the live of those I shoot. lol

Great vid dude! Don't pay attention to all the haters, play how YOU wanna play. After all, it's just a game.

• Like 1