timoseewho

Loading magazines when opening doors/dates

Have you ever tried to open a door but instead you started reloading (from spamming F) and have someone on the other side kill ya? I have. Can something be done about this? Maybe take the reload option out of the F key and just have it with R?

• Like 2

Have you ever tried to open a door but instead you started reloading (from spamming F) and have someone on the other side kill ya? I have. Can something be done about this? Maybe take the reload option out of the F key and just have it with R?

unlikely to get r for reload, as it is going to be the rimjaw button when sex acts are implemented :P

also, i agree i have had the reload open door conundrum but i havent been shot for it yet. luckily...

man I hate that. sometimes I even loose a mag as a result. lost a 75rd drum that way once then tossed the AK a few mins later (I'm a mosin girl all the way).

so yeah I am all for removing reload from the F key.

and Ninja, don't they need to add latex for that?

Easy way to fix, have all the same mags (alternating mag types gives you a menu prompt)

I've never used the f key. Only the mouse wheel. Never had a problem. Unbind f entirely, imo

I've never used the f key. Only the mouse wheel. Never had a problem. Unbind f entirely, imo

It's easy when you don't have to scroll wheel all the time though.