Sign in to follow this  
maninthewall

Instant karma? lol yep.

This thread is gonna be another one of these stories, but I just have to share this one because it literally just happened.

So I'm in Berezino, and I just escaped two guys who didn't see me sprinting out the police station, and they were armed. 

I ran up to the apartments, and up on one of the roofs, to get an overview of where they might be located. I felt ready to shoot them.

I see one guy running in the open field with a flare, and he's friendly, or that's what I thought.

He was unarmed, and as I am too nice to unarmed players, I run down the apartments and up to him, I told him that there are two guys here who are armed and it's not good running around with a flare.

He said he was on teamspeak, but I didn't really care about that for the min, and when we were in cover I hear 1 shot and bam I'm dead. He says in the mic "Haha you suck at dayz motherf***ker"

So he obviously had some friends nearby.

I respawn, angry at myself for trying to help people. And luckily, I'm back in Berezino. As I run through the school building I find a CR75 and a nice bunch of ammo I can chamber for it.

As I run through the town I stop by one of the piano houses, and I spot one person standing still in there, I raise my CR75 and shoot him in the face. He has a nice mosin and some ruined clothing etc. Pretty good gear actually.

I notice the mosin is glitched, can't aim down the sights and the ammo is not there. So I relog, and when I'm back in, I go back to the body to hide it, when I see his stupid friend there looting his body. I knock him out with my fists, and I hear him screaming "Sh** you motherf***ker im friendly". It's the same voice that the fresh spawn I helped had. I raise my mosin and put a bullet in his head. His friend, and him, both dead. Thanks for the loot.

Karma b*tch.

• Like 11

It's the same voice that the fresh spawn I helped had. I raise my mosin and put a bullet in his head.

But did you say "Haha you suck at dayz motherf***ker" as his body fell?

• Like 3

But did you say "Haha you suck at dayz motherf***ker" as his body fell?

Man I totally should have haha

• Like 1

Man, this is a great story. I wish I had revenge like that. Instead, I made the foolish mistake of believing an armed guy with a mask was friendly when I went to ambush him (I had heard gunfire and assumed this was him). I was starting to kill him with my trusty pickaxe (noob here), he pleaded saying he was looking for a bandit. I stopped let him up. He gave me some bolts for my crossbow...and then shot me as I loaded them. No nice revenge for this new guy, but it's refreshing to hear about the justice that was dealt by you, haha.

very nice,

and btw, just because you die often, that does not mean you suck...

it's a sandbox game, if you play as a friendly player, you ARE gonna die over and over and over again (playing dark souls 1 and 2 helps to not care)

i just can't bring myself to shoot people right off the bat just to get their gear if i don't need it, or they have no way of harming me

this gets me killed often, but a k/d ratio is nothing you should ever care about in dayz, ever. just play the game your style

I see one guy running in the open field with a flare, and he's friendly, or that's what I thought.

He was unarmed, and as I am too nice to unarmed players, I run down the apartments and up to him, I told him that there are two guys here who are armed and it's not good running around with a flare.

He said he was on teamspeak, but I didn't really care about that for the min, and when we were in cover I hear 1 shot and bam I'm dead. He says in the mic "Haha you suck at dayz motherf***ker"

So, his friend shoots you in the back when you're unarmed and you "suck at dayz"? What an utterly retarded thing to say.

Then again, what can you expect from a cunt that insults you when you're already down.

Edited by Exorade
  • Like 4

Then again, what can you expect from a cunt that insults you when you're already down.

Quote of the day

• Like 1

Yeah, I like these stories, and I have one too.

I was playing with three friends, we were trying to regroup in.. Yup. Berezino. Well, my three friends regrouped, and I said that I was going to loot the school in Berezino first before I get to them.

Long story short, there were two guys in the school who handcuffed me. They asked if I was alone and I said  "Yes sir I'm friendly what did I do" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They started to take literally everything I had, and one of them swapped our backpacks. Yes, he swapped them. The idiot, lol. Then, I was naked, but with his backpack, they uncuffed me and they decided to go. They started moving to the logs and stuff in the direction of the city. So I could take a look at my new taloon (I had a hunter) and I never laughed so hard, lol. It was empty, but there was a CR75 in the backpack. He probably didn't need it anymore because he stole my M1911 Engraved with 5 magazines :|  But the pistol was loaded with 13/15 rounds. So I decided to follow the two thieves. My friends were closing in on me. The two guys and my friends spotted each other and they started shooting, but nobody hit anybody. So I approached them from the back and I shot them both in their heads, lol, it was so ridiculously funny to shoot them with their own gun. I got hit by one of my friends though lol.

So next time, don't give your hostage a gun, lol. :P

Edited by EvilTigerAce

very nice,

and btw, just because you die often, that does not mean you suck...

it's a sandbox game, if you play as a friendly player, you ARE gonna die over and over and over again (playing dark souls 1 and 2 helps to not care)

i just can't bring myself to shoot people right off the bat just to get their gear if i don't need it, or they have no way of harming me

this gets me killed often, but a k/d ratio is nothing you should ever care about in dayz, ever. just play the game your style

UMBASA! PRAISE THE SUN!!

• Like 1

And that day, two 12 years old kids learned a valuable lesson.