Sign in to follow this  
Lithium1056

Magazines

Is there a place I should be looking that I'm not? I've stumbled across a AK mag and a MP5 mag (neither gun to be found of course), but I've jut about given up on the 1911 I found cause it's pointless chambering one round at a time. I realize this is a survival game, I just don't understand the logic that when the apocalypse happens people loaded up a bunch of magazines and clips(which remind me I like the mossin but have found like 5 rounds of that type of 7.62 ever) and then were just like man better scatter these seperatly from the guns in case the zombies get smart? I'd honestly rather find a gun with an empty mag that a full mag for a gun I'll probably never find.

Yeah, don't use the 1911 unless you have the 7 round clip for it. I have the best luck finding ammo/clips in barracks and military tents.

I stumbled across a barracks earlier no mags, are they scattered all over or is there a general area I'd find the tents and barracks?

A chambered 1911 can be deadly. Never underestimate a chambered weapon.

Behold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cx9vPBgBh4

If you have the drop on someone, a chambered 1911, much less any weapon will get the job done. However, in a 1v1 firefight with a fairly capable player armed with something better, you're more than likely going to lose.

Edited by blaeZ