LanceroxD (DayZ)

WHY IS PEOPLE SO MEAN?

i just was helping a survivor who got shot by a sniper (me) to get a burlap sack to make a improvised backpack as a price for surviving my ambush when a girl ran past us when i said HI (she was speaking throught teamspeak) .so i shot her for her bad manners ,she fell as a potato sack to the floor , so we ran to help her (if she was alive) and then she woke up and started to run again when i said hi  .   short story , i broke her legs (mosin shot) i fixed her legs-  then as i have good manners i offered her to give her a saline bag in the hospital most close to us , so we started to run to the hospital and she just left us when we got there. dammmm  there is a lot of mean people and with so bad manners in this apocalypse .   why would people run away when somone just want to help? u.u 

• Like 20

so i shot her for her bad manners ,she fell as a potato sack to the floor , so we ran to help her (if she was alive) and then she woke up and started to run again when i said hi  .   short story , i broke her legs (mosin shot)

This. Is. Pure. Gold.

• Like 9

This entire thread.... can we please have it stickied.

GOLD.

• Like 5

Take my beans.  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

• Like 2

Some guy shot me when i was walking in bezerin, first shot missed so i raise my surrender hand, he run towards me and shot me in point blank.

yeah people in dayz are so mean.

"i broke her legs (mosin shot)"

"dammmm  there is a lot of mean people and with so bad manners in this apocalypse .   why would people run away when somone just want to help? u.u "

ngbbs4ad20da68b485.jpg

• Like 1

Lol, wut?

She ran away so you shot her, helped her, she ran away again, you shot her, helped her?

I think people WANT TO RUN AWAY from you, and not stay with you, LOL.

• Like 1

This guy is hilarious but I guarantee he's a  squeaker (prime kos material).

• Like 5

Say whatever you want, but couple of times I was running around shortly after spawn, no weapon, no gear, meeting random geared player. He aims at me and says "Hi".

I don't want any trouble, so I just turn around and try to run away. He would chase after me yelling something like:

"Hey man, stop. Stop, lets talk. Stop or I'll shoot you. Stop." Bam, starts shooting.

Social freaks.

• Like 2

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

Shotgun Wedding : Make 2 friends with a barrel of a gun! :beans:  :beans:

Edited by BlissAndPanic
  • Like 3

Say whatever you want, but couple of times I was running around shortly after spawn, no weapon, no gear, meeting random geared player. He aims at me and says "Hi".

I don't want any trouble, so I just turn around and try to run away. He would chase after me yelling something like:

"Hey man, stop. Stop, lets talk. Stop or I'll shoot you. Stop." Bam, starts shooting.

Social freaks.

i do that a lot ! 

but i aim at the legs. and then offer them a can opener.

everybody knows that having two canopeners is very dangerous so i always try to get rid of them as fast as possible. ( tossing them away is not an option )

ill admit that it is a strange habbit but, i just hate to run arround with no pants, so i had to think of something else.

Edited by Munson_fry

nha , im not a squeaker n.nthere is no reason to treat me like one :P , i just wanted to share this litlle story with you guys that way you can laught a little bit :P im pretty matture ;)

Social freaks.

yhea i know people like that, they are the worst . but i was with my weapon unrised just saying hi and she just ignored me , that aint polite buddy

:P im pretty matture ;)

The emoticons and misspelling tend to disagree.

• Like 2

not my fault if the forum has emoticons for this litlle face : P (wow why so much anger to the emoticons? you hate messenger dont you ?,maybe facebook too)

Edited by LanceroxD

wow why so much anger to the emoticons? you hate messenger dont you ?

Where's the anger? It's just a statement.

Edited by blaeZ

You heard her talking through teamspeak? How was this so?

The rest of whatever your babbling on about is lost on me....

Edited by Jexter

You heard her talking through teamspeak? How was this so?

The rest of whatever your babbling on about is lost on me....

not a serious post , she was just talking with her mates throught teamspeak ( confirmed by her)  it just piss me off when people dont have manners u.u 

and i didnt kos no one , cuz i didnt kill her , and i healed the other guy i shot . im not that kind of bandit - i aim to the legs ;)

I point my gun and tell people to stop, if the do and cooperate I normally give them something useful. If the refuse to cooperate I WILL kill them, even a Bambi. Because your supposed to listen to the guy who has you on the business end of a firearm.

Someone robs your local bank, points his gun at you and screams 'get on the ground!' Do you run?

not a serious post , she was just talking with her mates throught teamspeak ( confirmed by her)  it just piss me off when people dont have manners u.u 

Yes Quite! I must have missed that the first time I read through your well thought out and awe inspiring post. You're like a weird monster, built by some genius of a sociologist and neuroscientist to make a strange version of Dr J and Mr H whereby you go around trying to kill people but then trying to hela them but then trying to kill them but then..... remember though, only so many bullets in a magazine! ;)

Yes Quite! I must have missed that the first time I read through your well thought out and awe inspiring post. You're like a weird monster, built by some genius of a sociologist and neuroscientist to make a strange version of Dr J and Mr H whereby you go around trying to kill people but then trying to hela them but then trying to kill them but then..... remember though, only so many bullets in a magazine! ;)

yhep its nice to have agame that give you the freedom to do wathever u want , well i feel flatered , stop or i will blush ;3

i just was helping a survivor who got shot by a sniper (me) to get a burlap sack to make a improvised backpack as a price for surviving my ambush when a girl ran past us when i said HI (she was speaking throught teamspeak) .so i shot her for her bad manners ,she fell as a potato sack to the floor , so we ran to help her (if she was alive) and then she woke up and started to run again when i said hi  .   short story , i broke her legs (mosin shot) i fixed her legs-  then as i have good manners i offered her to give her a saline bag in the hospital most close to us , so we started to run to the hospital and she just left us when we got there. dammmm  there is a lot of mean people and with so bad manners in this apocalypse .   why would people run away when somone just want to help? u.u 

What I like the most about this topic you posted is the simple fact you didn't once use the word "like" .

I was expecting to be reading "i just was like helping a survivor who got shot like by a sniper (me) to like get a burlap sack to make like improvised backpack as a price for like surviving my ambush when a girl like ran past us when i like said HI..." 

For this reason and only this reason you can have my :beans:!

Edited by TiggyPooh
  • Like 1