Sign in to follow this  
batcaveslimer

Do teleporting hacks exist? US 131

I guess someone can either ride 2 bikes at once or he forgot where he left "his" ATV...

What difference does it make Drakagh? it wasnt your ATV.

How are you so sure? Why are you so defensive? You're not making a very good case for yourself here.

Darkargh is just cruising the forum for people to accuse of scripting/hacking/stealing/molesting his precious ATV.

Quit clogging the forums with your butthurt and go find another ATV.

did you miss my point 'supwiththat' considering the server has all its stuff moved off the map "go find another ATV" is not going to happen, go post in another thread bye

did you miss my point 'supwiththat' considering the server has all its stuff moved off the map "go find another ATV" is not going to happen' date=' go post in another thread bye

[/quote']

Shit, I forgot there was only one server.

My bad - sorry dude.

I've seen teleport hacks, and even the programs to make it easy for the totally ungifted geeks to use. Way too easy to hack this game which is a shame because it's the kind that type of immersive experience that is really threatend by cheating.

If it wasn't for the fact we were using the same location for a week, I would probably say the same as you Slimer, but the reason still stands we had tents, a motorbike, and a bicycle next to the ATV you were on. As much as this sounds completely wonky, this could still be some very crazy coincidence, as you say it was your ATV. PM me, as I would like to resolve this issue. As it stands, you said you were moving camps and it sounds like you relocated next to ours unintentionally and this incident occured.

OMFG shut up and learn to adjust your gamma, and DVR. If you still can't wrap your head around how someone could POSSIBLY play at night after that then just go slam your head in a car door or something.

you also don't need hacks to teleport. If someone sees you all they have to do is switch servers and go behind where they saw you then log back in to the server you are on. 9/10 times you are still looking at where you saw them last, and abracadabra they have "teleported" behind you.

The hacks that truly have me worried are the ones that put visible hit boxes around players, tents, and vehicles with the character names and ranges on them. That and aimbots.

sounds like a lot of needless qq.

TBH i dont even use these "death traps" as getting around foot is safer.

OMFG shut up and learn to adjust your gamma' date=' and DVR. If you still can't wrap your head around how someone could POSSIBLY play at night after that then just go slam your head in a car door or something.

you also don't need hacks to teleport. If someone sees you all they have to do is switch servers and go behind where they saw you then log back in to the server you are on. 9/10 times you are still looking at where you saw them last, and abracadabra they have "teleported" behind you.

The hacks that truly have me worried are the ones that put visible hit boxes around players, tents, and vehicles with the character names and ranges on them. That and aimbots.

[/quote']

If everyone had a dollar for every neckbeard like you who rocks up to a thread and throws their (extensive) weight around telling people to get hardcore like you.

Perhaps if you had even an elementary understanding of what the topic at hand is you'd realise we're just trying to find out if the situation is a coincidence or if hacks ARE involved - And by whom.

It's a fucking simple situation turned difficult because of idiots complicating it.

Go pour white paint on your monitor so you can see in the dark, and drink some while you're at it.

My group has 7 atvs stashed in different locations lol its funny seeing so much drama occuring off of one lost atv o.o... 4 we found broken down and repaired (in pairs) and the other 3 we found one on a bridge, one in woods with red engiine and no gas and the last was at the nwaf which we stole.