Sign in to follow this  
timoseewho

Please wait...

yes i know this isn't the bug reporting section and yes i will report it but i just want to know if this is happening to anyone else

i almost always get the Please wait... message after rejoining a server and after the 99s wait. the only workaround i've been having with success is reopening the game, anyone else?

yes i know this isn't the bug reporting section and yes i will report it but i just want to know if this is happening to anyone else

i almost always get the Please wait... message after rejoining a server and after the 99s wait. the only workaround i've been having with success is reopening the game, anyone else?

It's a bug. You actually have to wait *5 min when you switch servers but the countdown timer shows only the first 99 seconds and you have "Please wait" for the rest of the "server hopper power cooldown". :)

Just keep waiting, the game will load eventually.

*This time goes down the longer you play without changing servers.

Edited by retro19
  • Like 3

It's a bug. You actually have to wait *5 min when you switch servers but the countdown timer shows only the first 99 seconds and you have "Please wait" for the rest of the "server hopper power cooldown". :)

Just keep waiting, the game will load eventually.

*This time goes down the longer you play without changing servers.

wow thanks a lot!

Its not 5 minutes every time, it completely random from my experience. Sometimes I get into the game right after the 99 seconds is finished, other times it takes a couple minutes.

Its not 5 minutes every time, it completely random from my experience. Sometimes I get into the game right after the 99 seconds is finished, other times it takes a couple minutes.

Log in to a server and then immediately log out trying a different server on the same hive. Use a stop-watch. Enjoy ;)

what retro19 is saying that 5m is max and it depends on how long you've been in the first server for that hidden timer, i getcha:D

what helps me is to rejoin the server after the 99 seconds are gone. you wait again 99 seconds and then spawn instant

always now since 46