EvilTigerAce

ATC Tower with 4 campers/bandits

What is your reaction if you find this out?

Are you going to run away?

Or are you going to kill them and learn them a lesson?

It took about 20 minutes. (Easy Mode, lots of glitching, yes. ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBS6DGgN0wM

Edited by EvilTigerAce

awesome glitch! how bout download some hacks? or wait plz delete your pbo's...

U ARE FUCKING LAME!

• Like 7

awesome glitch! how bout download some hacks? or wait plz delete your pbo's...

U ARE FUCKING LAME!

Lol. Hacks? It's exploiting. And almost everybody uses it. We don't like using it but as long as it's in the game it's stupid to not use it. Same as gamma exploiting at night.

And the 60 stack bullets bug (which has been removed)

And by the way, are you one of them? You deserved it. To die. ;)

Edited by EvilTigerAce
  • Like 1

You spent like 80% of the time just exploiting though, look at the characters inside i didn't see them brush agaisn't the wall and lean into it so they were clearly not exploiting.

Its just funny you made a video what seems to be bragging about skill on how you took out 4 people but I doubt anyone is going to be impressed with the amount of time you spent hugging that wall.

I remember a whole world of warcraft guild got banned for exploiting a boss where they skipped the whole dungeon by glitching through a wall, yes people do it, most don't make video about it though lol.

Edited by blazed
  • Like 3

You spent like 80% of the time just exploiting though, look at the characters inside i didn't see them brush agaisn't the wall and lean into it so they were clearly not exploiting.

Its just funny you made a video what seems to be bragging about skill on how you took out 4 people but I doubt anyone is going to be impressed with the amount of time you spent hugging that wall.

I remember a whole world of warcraft guild got banned for exploiting a boss where they skipped the whole dungeon by glitching through a wall, yes people do it, most don't make video about it though lol.

So camping in a tower to kill people is no problem? Dude, tell me how you would have done this without exploiting? Well, you can't tell me, because it's not possible. We would have tried it if there was no possibility to glitch, but well, there is. So we are using it, and you can't blame us. No, it was not to brag about skill, it was to show the whiners who say OH MAMMA I GET KILLED EVERY TIME I PLAY how to kill the bandits in a situation like this. We don't shoot random people, we don't use exploits if it's not needed but we used them to kill these bandits, yes. And no, we are no bandits, we killed them because we were 100% sure that they were bandits, come on dude, they are all aiming at the stairs and the ladder, even before they noticed us. They are just camping to shoot someone, no matter who or what.

And I don't really mind these reactions, we kind of expected them. :)

Oh, and I like to see all these comments, enjoy getting shot if you walk into a ATC tower next time and get shot, because you didn't glitch and four people were camping the stairs. ;) But don't go whining on the forums then.

Edited by EvilTigerAce

Why would you post this on a Dayz forum? Do you want to get bashed on?

• Like 5

Why would you post this on a Dayz forum? Do you want to get bashed on?

So much hate.

Edited by EvilTigerAce

So camping in a tower to kill people is no problem? Dude, tell me how you would have done this without exploiting? Well, you can't tell me, because it's not possible. We would have tried it if there was no possibility to glitch, but well, there is. So we are using it, and you can't blame us. No, it was not to brag about skill, it was to show the whiners who say OH MAMMA I GET KILLED EVERY TIME I PLAY how to kill the bandits in a situation like this. We don't shoot random people, we don't use exploits if it's not needed but we used them to kill these bandits, yes. And no, we are no bandits, we killed them because we were 100% sure that they were bandits, come on dude, they are all aiming at the stairs and the ladder, even before they noticed us. They are just camping to shoot someone, no matter who or what.

And I don't really mind these reactions, we kind of expected them. :)

Oh, and I like to see all these comments, enjoy getting shot if you walk into a ATC tower next time and get shot, because you didn't glitch and four people were camping the stairs. ;) But don't go whining on the forums then.

/facepalm

Comparing campers to game exploiters.

You have campers in nearly every FPS, what you don't have is Wall glitching in most games.

Really its like saying someone farting in public area is the same as shitting in public area.

• Like 1

What is your reaction if you find this out?

Are you going to run away?

Or are you going to kill them and learn them a lesson?

It took about 20 minutes. (Easy Mode, lots of glitching, yes. ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBS6DGgN0wM

You know that exploiting wall glitches can lead into a ban? Just because "everyone is using it" doesn´t mean it´s allowed. But I like to point out that not everyone is using it and there are a lot of veterans that don´t use such exploits at all. And no, I wasn´t one of them I don´t play softcore servers - too many kiddos  :D

Edited by Testnewbie
  • Like 3

According to these comments, we have to camp on a building, shoot everyone in sight, and we get positive comments as long as we are not glitching. :thumbsup:

"Bandit" is a viable play-style.

Glitcher is someone using an exploit to get an unfair advantage.

Basically, you're a cheater. . . You're just excusing it because the game allows it due to bad coding.

Wallhacks and aimbots are also possible due to bad coding.. But you should use them cause other people will/do, right? 

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 2

According to these comments, we have to camp on a building, shoot everyone in sight, and we get positive comments as long as we are not glitching. :thumbsup:

Running towards a building, using an exploit to see if someone is in and than trying to get them killed using glitches is simply against the "rules". ATC and even more Camo are hard to clear soon a little easier with nades but for now it´s a real challenge. On the other hand, no one forces you to clear these buildings. So there is no excuse to use a glitch, actually there is never an excuse to do so. Only reason to use it to proof it´s there and be able to report it on the devtracker and that´s long done.

• Like 1

"Bandit" is a viable play-style.

Glitcher is someone using an exploit to get an unfair advantage.

Basically, you're a cheater. . . You're just excusing it because the game allows it due to bad coding.

Wallhacks and aimbots are also possible due to bad coding.. But you should use them cause other people will/do, right? 

That's right, indeed. I'm using the bad coding as an excuse, and you can call it cheating, which is fairly right. But that part about wallhacks and aimbots.. That's something else. That's INSTALLING cheats, we are using 'cheats' which are AVAILABLE and A LOT of people use it, and that's what's going past every single one of you. You have had a different DayZ experience, which is nice for you. You didn't get shot by exploiters, which is good. But we did, and we use the exploit to kill campers, if we saw someone looting the tower, we just walked away, or give him some food. You don't believe this? Well, that's not my problem.

This is where I stop commenting, thanks for the comments, which are negative, but as I said, we didn't expect anything else, we just wanted to see how people react on this. And I understand that it's called cheating. And I know it's exploiting, but this is how we play as long as it's in the game, and I won't get banned for this as far as I know, because it's an alpha and we didn't install any files and we don't have to do something strange to achieve it (such as killing someone and reviving him and then the revived person is glitched in a building, Battlefield 2).

And if we get banned:

It's really sad that we get banned, because we were so dumb to post this on YT, we should've kept the files to ourselves, like our bandits friends did.

Edited by EvilTigerAce

You can already see around corners and over walls....but you still have to exploit. Sad. Glad I only play hardcore.

• Like 2

That's right, indeed. I'm using the bad coding as an excuse, and you can call it cheating, which is fairly right. But that part about wallhacks and aimbots.. That's something else. That's INSTALLING cheats, we are using 'cheats' which are AVAILABLE and A LOT of people use it, and that's what's going past every single one of you. You have had a different DayZ experience, which is nice for you. You didn't get shot by exploiters, which is good. But we did, and we use the exploit to kill campers, if we saw someone looting the tower, we just walked away, or give him some food. You don't believe this? Well, that's not my problem.

This is where I stop commenting, thanks for the comments, which are negative, but as I said, we didn't expect anything else, we just wanted to see how people react on this. And I understand that it's called cheating. And I know it's exploiting, but this is how we play as long as it's in the game, and I won't get banned for this as far as I know, because it's an alpha and we didn't install any files and we don't have to do something strange to achieve it (such as killing someone and reviving him and then the revived person is glitched in a building, Battlefield 2.)

Dude, you're wrong and just trying to defend your position.. You're telling me what I have experienced, and you're incorrect. *I* HAVE had people use exploits against me, and I still don't resort to using them myself. I have a video I'm working on right now which shows me killing 2 guys who are actually hiding inside the walls of the ATC at NWAF.

Dude, you're wrong and just trying to defend your position.. You're telling me what I have experienced, and you're incorrect. *I* HAVE had people use exploits against me, and I still don't resort to using them myself. I have a video I'm working on right now which shows me killing 2 guys who are actually hiding inside the walls of the ATC at NWAF.

That's good, but what do you want me to say? I can't say anything right, right? What do you want me to do? Delete the video?

Oh and I said that I was going to stop commenting, :3

Edited by EvilTigerAce

That's good, but what do you want me to say? I can't say anything right, right? What do you want me to do? Delete the video?

Oh and I said that I was going to stop commenting, :3

dude where is the thrill in taking out 4 guys by using the exploit? you could just tactic the shit out of them by beeing careful.

i use the exploit myself some times, but not for taking out an ATC tower. ony to check for wallglitchers inside the prison.

or if we are in a group and one of us got killed by a housecamping group in berenzino, who are obviously glitching through the wall. so we use counter-glitching to look what strange things are going on. an the result is always like 3-6 people camping inside this house and every corner is coverd by a guy who is leaning inside the walls

• Like 1

It is a shame no one is going to do anything about it even though OP has posted self incriminating video. I only managed to watch first minute and half because I don't understand the language and the voice is unpleasant to my ear but it seems those guys were legitimate players. OP should be banned. Also he probably posted this video for one reason to have fun reading comments like mine and laughing.

• Like 1

dude where is the thrill in taking out 4 guys by using the exploit? you could just tactic the shit out of them by beeing careful.

i use the exploit myself some times, but not for taking out an ATC tower. ony to check for wallglitchers inside the prison.

or if we are in a group and one of us got killed by a housecamping group in berenzino, who are obviously glitching through the wall. so we use counter-glitching to look what strange things are going on. an the result is always like 3-6 people camping inside this house and every corner is coverd by a guy who is leaning inside the walls

hehe you see I'm not the only one

I only managed to watch first minute and half because I don't understand the language and the voice is unpleasant to my ear 

It's Dutch, I think. 

• Like 2