Sign in to follow this  
norreka

Admin KICKS to loot ALONE! - Adminabuse - breaking Serverhostingrules !REPORTED! [30Servers] DayZ:SA

They doing this allways. Not excited to loot items anymore. Thats how clans looting. This game never going to be fair devs not even thinking about that before they build game. Huge fail Shame. Even if you report they never going to stop somehow they wıll do it allways.

Edited by KingofTheWorld
  • Like 1

devs not even thinking about that before they build game.

• Like 1

at least 15 servers got taken offline day after this vid - we just need more people reporting - this only takes seconds to write a short email!

Kill admin = kick or server restart, almost every time on private server.

Good thing tho we have lots of 'official servers' without admins.

PS.

That reminded me Counter-Strike servers where if some guy headshot the admin = ban lol

Edited by Frosti

They doing this allways. Not excited to loot items anymore. Thats how clans looting. This game never going to be fair devs not even thinking about that before they build game. Huge fail Shame. Even if you report they never going to stop somehow they wıll do it allways.

Our admins do not do this on our server, as a matter of fact, if they are caught doing it they will no longer have admin access. :-) Plus the server reboots every two hours anyway, if you can not gear up enough to fight then something is wrong! I am the server owner, when I die I just start over like everyone else!