jubeidok

Woot! No more poor mans UAV!

Just did a four hour sesh on latest experimental with two others and we never saw the chain all night or any loss of connection. We saw two guys at NWAF and got within 50 metres, nice to know that is has gone..if it truely has, it was like a radar.

• Like 1

Just did a four hour sesh on latest experimental with two others and we never saw the chain all night or any loss of connection. We saw two guys at NWAF and got within 50 metres, nice to know that is has gone..if it truely has, it was like a radar.

More like Spider Sense of Spiderman.

And I still have it in form of "lossing connection" instead of red chain on .47 experimentals.

But! It can be because my PC is potato and can't handle players network bubble correctly and always when players network bubble collide it starts having hiccups.

• Like 1

It was proven many times by several players but the red chain came never up in the tests if the other player was a freshspawn. The more loot/players the longer the red chain. Hopefully they will remove it completely :) 

..//..

They even shifted a lot of the servers from a 15:00-17:00 cycle to a 16:00-18:00 cycle in an attempt to showcase the change.

who is "they" ?

I'd like to meet them, ya know ? they do a lot of stuff.

Now they just need to fix the various material file, etc pop-ups that warn you when people are approaching. The motohelmet one that they finally fixed around a month ago was one of the reasons that I stopped wearing the motorcycle helmet... I didn't want to alert others that I was coming or that someone could be nearby. So by this right a poor man's UAV is still present.

• Like 1

Bad news.

Player proximity alert is still there.

On experimental .47 now instead of red chain when player is nearby you are "losing connection" for 10-30 seconds and this mean some player is 100-500 meters away from you.

Not happening for me. Then again I didn't get red chain player proximity alerts in the old builds either.

Willing to bet it's the new movement system. It's intensely annoying.

New movement system?....Character movement?

Went completely under my radar that one lol

Good news everyone!

It seems like poor mans UAV was hot fixed. Again.

Ok so I only play on the stable branch, should I be cautious when I see the red chain?

Ok so I only play on the stable branch, should I be cautious when I see the red chain?

When red chain appear,

Someone's near!