ToSly

You were expelled from the game

The general problem of such play on the server belgium 1, after the server restart one feels bad to go to him not me not my friends but there are players on the server, we are also trying to go but kick in the lobby More.

I know that my English is terrible but mb someone will understand what I mean

the server will not allow us to

I hate to say it, but nobody can decipher what you wrote, and I don't mean that offensively. Maybe try writing in your native language as well, then we'll see if we can get someone who can translate for us.

I think he means that after a server restart on belgium 1, a player started kicking everyone but his friends to play alone (maybe by admin vote).

okay Пишу на своем родном языке проблема вот в чем меня выгоняет с сервера бельгия 1. Мы играли на нем с друзьями но после перезагрузки сервера я и 1 мой друг попали вроде в бан. На другие сервера мы заходим но как дело касается бельгии 1 то нас снова кикает. Мне не хотелось бы потерять все вещи которые у меня есть там. I'll be upset if you can not translate my post

Hi ToSly,

What exactly happened mate and what were the times involved?

Is anyone able to translate his post above?

I will be able to address this issue once I understand what has happened.

okay Пишу на своем родном языке проблема вот в чем меня выгоняет с сервера бельгия 1. Мы играли на нем с друзьями но после перезагрузки сервера я и 1 мой друг попали вроде в бан. На другие сервера мы заходим но как дело касается бельгии 1 то нас снова кикает. Мне не хотелось бы потерять все вещи которые у меня есть там. I'll be upset if you can not translate my post

"I am writing in their native language that is the problem I have with the server throws a belgium. We played it with friends but after rebooting the server I'm a friend of mine got such a ban. On the other servers we go but it comes to belgium 1 then kick us again. I do not want to lose all the things that I have there."

Google translate is not perfect, but it just helped to clarify what I was already decently sure he was trying to convey in his posts. Sounds like they all keep getting kicked from the server all of a sudden after having been regulars on the server and obtaining vehicles/tents there since they are reluctant to leave.

Might be abuse when they found out that him/his friends had vehicles, a ping limit might have been implemented and they are being kicked by it but not understanding, and so on.

Really I am not sure, but since nobody else bothered to I figured I would post the google translated results of what he typed to see if it helped anyone. Just seems like another abuse report thread where nothing will get done because it is hard to get good proof or anything done for things like this.

Thanks for the translation Wolf. I plugged it into another translator and was still confused.

What approximate time did this happen ToSly?

I can certainly try and find out why are you getting kicked from our server operator.

Any specifics you could send me in a private message would certainly help.

SumoS

translate

The problem is: Belgium 1 server was kicked me. We was playing with my friend and after server restart, we was banned from the server (i think) because when i try connect they kick me. We can play on other servers but if we try to connect to the Belgium 1 the server kick me. I don't want lost my all stuff what i have on this server.

Sorry if i write something wrong thats not my language and i don't know it perfect.

i checked upon this.

recently the server has been attacked by hackers.

when searching the logs i found suspicious scripts. ( wich after confirmation seemed to be hacks)

so i banned the persons ( to be exact there where 2 ) from it,and pasted the lines to the devs in mail along with the id's of GUID of the players. aslogn i dont get message from the devs to revert it it will stays like this.

so if someone whas on your account i am verry sorry for you,like i say,until the devs say it otherwhise you are not welcome anymore on belgium 1,aswell we have anti flood control when you stay afk to long in lobby room you get kicked,aswell the server locks itself if it has 6 people inside lobby room.

Kind regards,

the admin thinks I'm and my friend a hacker?

i checked upon this.

recently the server has been attacked by hackers.

when searching the logs i found suspicious scripts. ( wich after confirmation seemed to be hacks)

so i banned the persons ( to be exact there where 2 ) from it' date='and pasted the lines to the devs in mail along with the id's of GUID of the players. aslogn i dont get message from the devs to revert it it will stays like this.

so if someone whas on your account i am verry sorry for you,like i say,until the devs say it otherwhise you are not welcome anymore on belgium 1,aswell we have anti flood control when you stay afk to long in lobby room you get kicked,aswell the server locks itself if it has 6 people inside lobby room.

Kind regards,

[/quote']

I never use cheats or hacks and that statements very hurtful for me.:(

Heya Zloy,

Dimitrion would only have forwarded the details if there was a legitimate concern. If this proves to be a false alarm we would be more than happy to remove the ban. We will await the response from the Devs and notify you immediately once we have the all-clear.

I am sure you appreciate that this is an alpha and there are many bugs, kinks and security issues to be worked out. So in a way we are all doing our best to help the Devs crack-down on unwanted behaviour.

So to reiterate, we will be happy to remove your ban once we have established there has not been a breach of the terms.

We will keep you notified.