imaplainbagel

-=GMA=- EPOCH origins overwatch CHAOS! I -mod=@dayZorigins;@dayzoverwatch;@dayZ_epoch I many mods I friendly admins I custom areas I

Thanks!  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them to our forum!  Welcome!

Edited by Sarah Connor

Its nice to see new faces on the server, and as of late, tehre have been many. Thank you all for checking out the GMA Chaos, and hope you stick around with us!

This is a very good server! I like the mod-combination ande the map. Hope it gets more players ;)

GMA is moving and grooving come see our awesome server and stop by the newly updated website @ www.guildofmuteassassins.com. come help our CHAOS server climb to the top of the best server list and get your free Welcome Box by doing so!!

Edited by Later36s

fireman here. looks like an awesome server so far and friendly people. come on and join now and get a free box also

I am glad to see so many people are enjoying the server! Come join us for the most fun dayzmod experience in the galaxy!

amazing server, got to love the combi of origins epoch and overwatch. really well balanced and one of few servers i know with the real survivor feeling.

Had a lot of fun playing with everyone last night. Had some good battles!  Hope to see more people on!

• Like 1

This server is fantastic!  Almost every day I log on and something has been enhanced or something new has been added.  The fun never stops.

• Like 2

I love this server! have looked for a good server for a while and finally found it! THX guys!  :D

• Like 2

Skin traders will be added to both islands tomorrow!!! Buy and sell any skin you can think of! Come and check us out we have a good population with plenty of PVP action!

• Like 2

Cant wait to see all the skins available at the skin trader!  going to be a nice addition for sure!  Come check us out and you will not be disappointed!  For more info check out our website here

• Like 1

Our server provider has finished their updates and that has fixed our lag issues.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  We look forward to seeing everyone on the server!

• Like 2

Update:

Skin Trader has been added in two locations Krasno, and Lypeostok. They are marked by a blue square and labeled on the map.
Skins are free!! BE WARNED SOME SKINS WILL NOT ALLOW THE USE OF A BACKPACK!

Edited by blacklabel83
  • Like 1

Come join our server and see all of the great new additions and let us know what you would like added to the server!

Hey guys. I have been on this new server GMA has it is every bit as good as it sounds. LIke all new things though it has its hiccups. So if you could not deal with that stay away. However if you are patient then come join us. The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to needs for help. Always to be a staff member on.

I have not vested interest in GMA other than as a player. I think what they are doing is great. So again come join us.

Dawg/Clff711

• Like 1

awsome server we ware searching for perfect server to play on and i can only say that we found one they still have to fix some issues but dont take me wrong this is possibly one of the best server curently there....

• Like 1

Thanks for the awesome review Dawg!   I am glad that you are enjoying yourself! And thanks josipj!  Yes, it takes a lot of work to blend three mods together into this server plus all the additions we have implemented to make a totally custom playing experience.  :)  Glad you found us and see you soon!