imaplainbagel

-=GMA=- EPOCH origins overwatch CHAOS! I -mod=@dayZorigins;@dayzoverwatch;@dayZ_epoch I many mods I friendly admins I custom areas I

Do you NEED a plot pole to build (as a requirement to build outside a plotpole's range, not as a defense agains other people building)?

If you don't need a plot pole to build, tell me that and I will join your server asap, if you need a plot pole to build, good luck with your servers! 

My three friends and I started coming on this server a few weeks ago and love it so far!

Friendly & responsive admins, great combination of mods, reliable server, mature players... One of the best DayZ experiences I've had.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I am a new player on your server.  Our clan DTR is looking for a good server to play on, and we have found GMA, and what blast. ADMINS are very helpfull and accomidating. Looking foward to joining your community.  The server is fun and there is plenty of stuff to do.  

Thank you, 

Xmauler

Edited by xmauler
  • Like 1

Hello DAYZ,   I am new to GMA's Epoch origins overwatch server and having a great time.  Lots of stuff to do, admins are helpfull, and responsive.  I recomend it!!.  

Have fun and enjoy it. 

Xmauler(DTR)

• Like 1

Hello all! Going to be running about in your server so.... Looking forward to seeing everyone (through my optics) ;)

• Like 1

I'm enjoying the server.  Love the combination of the 3 mods.  Keep up the good work and l look forward to seeing what will happen in the future.

Nut13 a.k.a SweetNutz

Come on over everyone and play with some of the best people out there and one of the best servers if seen in a while. Great admins and great members. Thanks for the support and help us keep growing!!!! Fireman