Sign in to follow this  
pale1776

Standalone Buildings Now In Mod

I was in Gvodzno, and saw the 2 story red house now was enterable, furniture and all exactly like SA. There were also Panthera buildings. Same deal in Kazlovo, and other cities, just scattered. The admin told me it was a DayZ Mod update, but I heard nothing of it (Overpoch Hells Playground was the server) I know of a mysterious, unexplainable Panthera building in Vanilla Arma 2, but not of these. Anyone know who, what, when, where, why or how?

(Overpoch Hells Playground was the server) 

There are quite a few additional add ons with these modception concepts thus allowing admins to add map content such as you have described.

Please note that we have are in no way affiliated with neither Epoch nor Overwatch and anything added to their Mod has nothing to do with official DayZ.

Either way: adding Standalone Assets to your mod is against the licensing and the law and thus can have consequences.

Please note that we have are in no way affiliated with neither Epoch nor Overwatch and anything added to their Mod has nothing to do with official DayZ.

Either way: adding Standalone Assets to your mod is against the licensing and the law and thus can have consequences.

I know, thats why I asked. If theyre not affiliated, then they shouldnt have it on their mod/server. Ill take a few screenshots when I get back on, just so yall can check it out. Cause if it is SA property, and it wasnt a legitimate update to DayZ Mod, then I think someone needs a firm brick through the window.

Epoch ripped those from DayZero and as far as I know haven't given them credit.