Sign in to follow this  
rickyriot

[Request] Paper targets

OK, so hardly the most pressing thing in the game but...

0iYjfQL.jpg

However I would love to see these being included in the game. I think all of us at some point has asked "Did I even hit him?" and with the differing levels of degradation that weapons and their components can have presumably having an effect on accuracy, I think finding these as consumable items would help get your aim sorted with the different weapons.

Not sure how to implement them, as they'd need to be attached to a wall, tree or some other vertical surface, but if a way could be found that would be a nice addition, imo. Certainly acceptable in terms of loot you would expect to find - perhaps spawning at police stations.

• Like 3

Perhaps we could just attach a blank piece of paper to a tree or side of building?

A note could be left, a target could be used, and other odd things could be done with it. 

• Like 1

Perhaps we could just attach a blank piece of paper to a tree or side of building?

A note could be left, a target could be used, and other odd things could be done with it. 

Actually the paper would do just as well. Good point.

While I like the idea of paper targets for guns, we all have a rough idea of the aiming, plus few weapons are truly one shot. When craftable bows/arrows come into play we'll need some way of gauging the aim.

• Like 1

Actually the paper would do just as well. Good point.

While I like the idea of paper targets for guns, we all have a rough idea of the aiming, plus few weapons are truly one shot. When craftable bows/arrows come into play we'll need some way of gauging the aim.

I mean they should also make a couple archery ranges in the map.. ones you could walk to to practice. 

I'd really like that. Because you could also use it as a rifle range. :D

• Like 1

I mean they should also make a couple archery ranges in the map.. ones you could walk to to practice. 

I'd really like that. Because you could also use it as a rifle range. :D

It would be pretty cool to see both indoor and outdoor ranges at/near the military bases.  Since this game has such awesome view distances, it would be cool to see a 1 mi range somewhere.

• Like 1