Sign in to follow this  
SteenRNS

Song about the gasmask KOSers

Awful lot of track pants and shirts in that video dere.

And then we dance hard techno!

Edit:  I wear a gas mask in game

And this is why we stopped Communism!! Proof that Slavic peasants shouldn't be left to their own devices.

Mcdonalds, Twitter, openly bearing arms as a show of peace and Freedom!!!!

#MURICA fuck yeah

1. I was kind of waiting for the lyrics.

2. It was kind of upbeat for the title: Dark Vibe.

3. But I still liked it very much. 

And this is why we stopped Communism!! Proof that Slavic peasants shouldn't be left to their own devices.

#MURICA fuck yeah

I'm honestly hoping that you are sarcastic,becouse if you're not,you Sir have some serious mental issues.

I'm honestly hoping that you are sarcastic,becouse if you're not,you Sir have some serious mental issues.

no. hes just a troll that deliberately contradicts people with background knowledge about firearms in order to turn around and insult them when they cite the reasons for their knowledge (such as military service), and occasionally posts sarcastic, anti American comments. Ignore him. Eventually he will try too hard and get banned (he is literally on his last warning).

ea4218ce79e6cfb91fbc082323ec1eff68e088f8

Crazykage is just angry because I insulted his hoo hah master chief MURINNEEE status.

Edited by TheWanderingMan

#MURICA fuck yeah

I know you are joking and all that, but your joke doesn't make any sense since the video is exactly showing the Slavic peasants enjoying freedom of McDonalds and arms and all that after the fall of Communism.

Here is how the Soviets entertained themselves:

• Like 1

ea4218ce79e6cfb91fbc082323ec1eff68e088f8

Crazykage is just angry because I insulted his hoo hah master chief MURINNEEE status.

master chief is a navy rank. I am a Corporal, which would be outranked by that anyway. Don't give me a title I didn't earn.

And actually, I'm not angry. I could care less. I stopped caring what you thought when it became abundantly clear that you had no intent to engage in intelligent discussion whatsoever. Your a troll. On the internet. What you think has no relevance to me at all. So by all means, keep it up and get banned. Then you wont be wasting space on this forum anymore, and I can sing Queen's "Another one bites the dust".

EDIT: and yes, I AM better than you. And I DO know it. U mad bro?

Edited by Crazykage

Downloads now enable. Free to use on KOS videos and the likes :P

Edited by SteenRNS