DeepEuphoria

Need a little help/advice with Nvidia settings please.

Hi everyone, so I've been away from DayZ SA since just after Christmas as I binge on it so much I kind of burnt myself out, so I took a break for a few months. Now I have come back to it, I'm trying to get my setup right again, I used this guide "Here"  for setting up SLI which I know DayZ doesn't have proper support for yet but it did help with performance, it worked back in January but doesn't seem to work for me now.

I've made all the changes again, checked them half a dozen times or more, but still SLI isn't working.
1 GPU is at 99%, the other is at 10% or lower, I've even tried it on 2 different rigs but I get the same results.

Anyone got any ideas???

Appreciate it.

this is an optimization guide that I found pretty useful but be aware that because standalone doesn't have proper SLI support there isn't a lot of information for that in the guide - the rest of its pretty interesting though. http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/28cla2/dayz_sa_frame_optimization_launch_options_fov/

good luck :)

PS: depending on your operating system you may be having an issue with CPU parking - the game is heavily CPU dependent.

Also update your drivers, theres a new one out last month which nvidia users reported a 10fps or more boost

this is an optimization guide that I found pretty useful but be aware that because standalone doesn't have proper SLI support there isn't a lot of information for that in the guide - the rest of its pretty interesting though. http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/28cla2/dayz_sa_frame_optimization_launch_options_fov/

good luck :)

PS: depending on your operating system you may be having an issue with CPU parking - the game is heavily CPU dependent.

Thanks, I'll have a good read through it.

Also update your drivers, theres a new one out last month which nvidia users reported a 10fps or more boost

Appreciate it, all drivers are up to date though and my performance is pretty good, but I know it can be a lot better with SLI enabled, even if it's not truly suppported ATM.

Figured it out, it just needed a "Clean" Driver install. All sorted :)

Thread can be locked.

Edited by euphoria4949