Testnewbie

Once upon a wonderful morning in Chernaurus...

I was walking over a large field, no one in plain sight, no town nearby when all out of a sudden I see two black dots in the distance, running from east to west. I instantly took cover behind a rock expecting some engagement. But when I took my scoped mosin out, getting better sight it was just a ZED hunting an elch down. This game is so weird sometimes. Not the first time I saw that but this time there was no town nearby so the stupid ZED must have hunted the elch for at least 1km. Can´t wait for the carnivorous class animals like bears and wolves. I guess that will spice things up a lot more.  

• Like 1

Lovely story, liked it. Sounds like some peace could enter to some players with the new environment changes.

And this explains why sometimes you can't find any animals except for far North.

Zeds are killing animals.

I too want to see a enraged bear hunting...Bambi´s .

Yeah I love it.

In towns/military bases newspawn bambies wil get f* over by bandits and in the forests by bears and wolves :D

Imagine if as you crest the hill you see movement in the town below. As you look through your binoculars you see a bear haymekering zombies left and right, they kill it eventually only leaving a few zeds in the town....mmmmmm epic loooots....then you hear the low growl of the lead wolf in the pack feet behind you :)

Imagine if as you crest the hill you see movement in the town below. As you look through your binoculars you see a bear haymekering zombies left and right, they kill it eventually only leaving a few zeds in the town....mmmmmm epic loooots....then you hear the low growl of the lead wolf in the pack feet behind you :)

Yeah, typical "Oh sh**" moment that would bring much more immersion in this game  :P