Sign in to follow this  
SimulatorDaz

Is it possible to cancel an action

Hi,

At the moment I'm still learning how things work in the game and while playing the other say I noticed something on the screen that shows 'cancel action' or something like that? I used an item by mistake but at the time couldn't cancel the use. Is there anyway to make use of this option or is it a feature planned for the future?

Many thanks

Edited by Dazontheweb

Please make sure to read the changelogs, there now is the option to cancel most actions:

New:
Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to gear configuration
Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to data and character configuration
Actions: Added cancel current player action on self, on target and on items back to actions themselves

This should work. If it doesn't, please make sure to create a report on the Feedback Tracker.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

Thanks,

Is there a certain key/mouse button that will cancel the current action then? Or do we bind something to it?

Edited by Dazontheweb

Pretty sure the key you're looking for is F.

or middle mouse button

edit:

lol my mouse isnt that good, and after 50 hours of playing with middle mouse button, my mousewheel got broken :lol: so from then on i used "f"

Edited by rotteck

or middle mouse button

edit:

lol my mouse isnt that good, and after 50 hours of playing with middle mouse button, my mousewheel got broken :lol: so from then on i used "f"

I had the same thing with my old mouse... I bound the button for 'forward page' (internet browser) to 'use' in dayz. But the button died :(