Sign in to follow this  
king_of_the_beans

Free 3D printed DayZ logo!

Location: 1st hint: I hear the waves crashing from where I am. 2nd hint: In the East somewhere in the east STOP THE SEARCH K20017 HAS FOUND ME IN just 30 min impressive!!! I was hiding in the storage containers at rify thanks for playing

Server: edit: first I.P. wasn't working so I did this 216.155.140.134:2302

Time: Sunday 1:00 P.M. EST

Recently I have 3D printed a logo of DayZ. I have not created the logo and all of the credit for the creation goes to Meyk. You can find his .stl file at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:255618 . I only printed it out so I can give it away in a contest.

This contest won't be like other events where you must kill someone in order too win. I decided to make the contestants "medics" and they would have to find me some where Chernarus and fix my broken legs with morphine (real morphine not required). Once it turns to 1:00 I will give the server in which you can participate. If the server does reset, just wait and go back in as soon as you can. Every 10 minutes I will give hints to my location, these hints will go closer and closer to where I am until I am found and healed.

If you do find me. In order to make sure that I am giving the logo to the right person you would need to do the following.

A. once you find me vault in front of me 2 times.

B. I will give you a password to a locked channel in the teamspeak ts.tmwdayz.com and you would go in to the channel and tell me it is you in front me.

C. You vault 1 more time in game to confirm.

If I get killed somehow I will postpone the games to a later date.

If you are going to participate please make a post in the topic so I can see how big the event will be.

Also if you got any questions make a post as well.

PROOF

The Print being created

photo3.jpg

The Print finished

photo2.jpg

Edited by king_of_the_beans
  • Like 4

Nice enough, I suppose.

Did you 3D print the potato camera you took the pictures with as well?

• Like 3

Nice enough, I suppose.

Did you 3D print the potato camera you took the pictures with as well?

Never mock another man's equipment.

@OP great idea!

L

• Like 2

Does this work by the first person to see you or the first person to complete the verification tasks.  What if I get killed vaulting?!

Does this work by the first person to see you or the first person to complete the verification tasks.  What if I get killed vaulting?!

I doubt you are going to get killed vaulting :P but if you are worried just tell me your name when you see me. Also it is the first person who does the verification tasks.

Server won't even come up :(  What is the name of it?

Edited by K20017