Sign in to follow this  
d3an26

Logitech G430 Problem

Hello guys, I bought this G430 today. 

I installed the surround sound gaming configuration thing then started dayz chernarus mod. When I go first person, some sounds only go through my right speaker I.E my own gunshots, footstep and zombie sounds. Please help.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate

Hello guys, I bought this G430 today. 

I installed the surround sound gaming configuration thing then started dayz chernarus mod. When I go first person, some sounds only go through my right speaker I.E my own gunshots, footstep and zombie sounds. Please help.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate

Did you find a fix for this? I just bought these cos my last headset broke and am having this issue and have not found a fix :(

Have you tried adjusting your audio channels?

1) Click on your START Menu

2) Go to Control Panel

3) Open the Hardware and Sound Option

4) Go to the Sound Option

5) Select your G430 Headset

6) Click on Configure

7) Under Audio Channels, please select Surround 5.1 or Quadraphonic

8) Click on Test

Best Regards,

Steak.

• Like 1

this issue is quite common with a few of the logitech headsets a lot of them have a nervous breakdown when they automatically switch sources.

there is a few things you can do non of them are particularly favourable.

make sure communications is set to do nothing 

turn down audio quality in windows

turn off the surround sound

some drivers are better then others try rolling back through the driver versions

if your using teamspeak turn off the volume control plugin

if your using mumble lower the mic sensitivity in settings and run the audio tuning setup

if your using the analog connections and installing the razer kraken pro drivers ( basically same headset)

ive had these issues with this headset right up until i smashed it in a temper one night while playing games with steak,

hope this helps you, logitech are aware and are blaming ts, mumble, skype, bis and every other company in existence. 

• Like 1

this issue is quite common with a few of the logitech headsets a lot of them have a nervous breakdown when they automatically switch sources.

there is a few things you can do non of them are particularly favourable.

make sure communications is set to do nothing 

turn down audio quality in windows

turn off the surround sound

some drivers are better then others try rolling back through the driver versions

if your using teamspeak turn off the volume control plugin

if your using mumble lower the mic sensitivity in settings and run the audio tuning setup

if your using the analog connections and installing the razer kraken pro drivers ( basically same headset)

ive had these issues with this headset right up until i smashed it in a temper one night while playing games with steak,

hope this helps you, logitech are aware and are blaming ts, mumble, skype, bis and every other company in existence. 

Thank you wizard fingers :).

• Like 1