lostandcrazy34

EST. 2014 [LaCG] Overpoch - SlowZs|Plot4life|Group| [LostandCrazyGamerZ.com]

interesting server but i cant connect..automatically kick me out :(

interesting server but i cant connect..automatically kick me out :(

Sorry your experiencing this issue, make sure your running the right mods for the server you want to join, just reminding you that the chernarus server is only running epoch.

If your still experiencing issues connecting just join the teamspeak server and an admin will gladly help you out!  :D

Edited by baibro

Join the server, build a base, kill some bandits, eat some beanz  :D  :beans:

Great server and community.  

The custom coding to these servers is beyond any servers I have played on.  From custom missions to custom map features. So many small, important, fun custom things here.

The pvp and pve on these servers is only enhanced by the many many mods used and the custom and constant coding.  

Issues are dealt with in super fast time and if coding is required to fix things, its done ASAP(not put off until the community virtually burns the owner at the stake like most other servers).  

With the addition of elevators, bases became unraidable. This was addressed and changed to suit the community as a whole. Elevators are still in and now ALL public.

It is a rare sight to see someone banned for anything other than hacking unless the rules are broken and when rules are broken, things are dealt with swiftly.(the rules are set around community enjoyment)

COME PLAY WITH US.(you can even try to kill me)

On the LACG network, there is more pew pew and less Q Q.

Hurry and get a plot pole to claim the best base spots before they are taken!

Still recently wiped! Land still available! Come claim your territory now!