lostandcrazy34

EST. 2014 [LaCG] Overpoch - SlowZs|Plot4life|Group| [LostandCrazyGamerZ.com]

So I've been playing on the server for a few weeks now and I've been loving it the whole time.
The blue missions are amazing, a lot of hard work to build them by the admin, really puts the server apart from any others.
Love the addons on the server, from crafting Mozzies to IED's.
The custom traders are also very handy, The gun emporium had a bunch of cool snipers, and Dizzy's Garage is handy for newcomers to buy their first car.
The heavy vehicle trader has a lovely range of APC's to help destroy the bandit AI's, definitely worth the briefcases.
I like the server so much I even decided to donate! The craft mozzie on spawn is very handy when dying at those blue missions!
Also, don't forget to hop on the server on your birthday for a nice present! :D
I highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a new Epoch server to play on!

Edited by baibro

17 new Orange missions have been created. Different varients of the gems can be gotten now instead of just the one. Not only that there are 3 gems in the box each time. that only accounts for 5 of the 17 added. The others you can get metal floors, metal panels, cinder half walls, cinder blocks, mortar, wood walls, wood floors, and other wood items. There is a mission where you can get a Safe. I hope you all enjoy the little bit more enjoyment that has been added to the server. 

Castle Dredd Has been completely Remodeled The Biggest mission just got bigger, the layout has been switched and the castle got bigger, the rest is pretty much the same.. 100+ ai and tons of m2's to rip and tear you apart. Come try your chances at the new Castle Dredd.

While this is a good server the admin spends all day up the hobo clans ass coz they donate. Once again another server with admin whos favoring pay to win.

No sir. I spend all day helping the people who constantly ask for help and there is a lot of people who constantly ask for help. Most the hobos have donated yes, but they do not ask for hardly any help and once again like the conversation last night they were not breaking any rules. In fact you were the one who was breaking the number one rule. The hobos are one of my largest groups and they actually help out and give other people help, vehicles, help those complete missions and so on. You must have done something to get on their bad side, and so you know the hobo who was killing you last night has not donated anything. Just a normal player without a load out or anything, and I am sorry but donors do not get special favors, they do not get information they, do not get locations or anything, they get what they pay for and that is all, you can’t pay for extra skills on the server you can’t pay for admin rights you can’t pay for admin protection or base protection or any of those things.

Any player has the right to sit at their base and constantly shoot whoever comes around, and yes even if that includes being in cherno. It’s part of the map. I have spawn select so you could have chosen to leave the whole thing alone and spawn on the other side of the map. Instead you kept calling names, you kept egging them on, and you kept spawning in and getting shot. I am sorry you had a bad experience and if you decide to come on again I hope that it doesn’t go that direction again.  But remember it’s a game and its dayz. Some players like to kill more than other plays and you can’t get angry at being shot or camped when near someone’s base. My rules on the server are very min… and very simple. I will post them again so you can read them sense you didn’t read them before.

Server Rules:

No whining It’s DayZ You Die – you were breaking

Keep shit talk to a min – you were talking a lot more crap then them

No Racism

No Raging, It’s DayZ – A Game – you were raging pretty hard

DayZ has Bug’s and Glitch’s

No camping major trader cities – doesn’t say anything about other places on map

No stealing in major trader cities

(vehicles included)

No leaving vehicles in trader cities

(Bash, Klen, and Stary)

Do not trust anyone

Do not talk in side

You can build anywhere – see you can build in cherno

You can raid any base

No Duping, Glitching or Hacking

Thanks and enjoy

• Like 1

i havent figured out why i cant get snapping pro or build vectors to work something is interfering with my space_interupt.sqf file because when i install those scripts everythign works but nothing snaps. i havent been able to figure it out.. so i just stick with the regular snapping. 

server has been updated to suit the ages.. Plot pole for life has been updated to the newest version, and build snapping pro has been updated and build vectors has been added to the server. 

Just had an awesome event today. Free for all deathmatch in a giant maze.

Come join the server to participate in cool events like this and win epic prizes! :D

Well because I have been saying I was going to do it for some time. I Have added a big array of some heavy vehicles that pack some fire power. This will give you something to spend those extra briefs on. I do not want to hear anyone crying though when they spend 80 briefcases and someone blows up their vehicle. This just means you need to get out and blow them back up. This will all be done by the Bronze Bar Currency, Bronze Bars will be worth 10 briefcases and you can buy the bronze bars at the GEM and RPG Dealer.

New vehicles that will be added.

HMMV M2,
HMMV Mk19,
MMMV, - with the TOW missile Rocket Launcher,
UAZ SPG9 - Rocket,
UAZ AGS30 - Grenade Launcher,
BMP2_HQ - Just a tracked HQ vehicle.
Vondik BPPU, - Heavy Machine Gun Vodnik that can shoot HE rounds.
3 Variants of the BDRM2 with the KVPT
AAV, Tracked M2, Mk19 Heavy Armor
BTR60, - with KVPT
LAV25,
BTR90, With Rocket
Then the WARRIOR.

Let the War Begin.

• Like 1

With the higher Player volume it was requested to put in more missions to do during a reset so a 5th tier was created.. its just like the green missions but brown, this will give a more variety or more to do when 30+ people are on the server. this way more people have a chance to do missions and it can have constant missions going or at least try for it.