lostandcrazy34

EST. 2014 [LaCG] Overpoch - SlowZs|Plot4life|Group| [LostandCrazyGamerZ.com]

just added in a new section to the NEAF called disabled military helicopters, this is a section that allows players to buy attack heli's, of course these helis have their weapons disabled but it gives you a nice op to own your self a Apache, or a wildcat to look awesome while flying at a discount price.  come check it out.. thanks. 

Ok well today I decided to get in and add in every heli to the server.. this puts 18 new helis into the server that wasnt there before..

8 civilian helis

8 attack helis with their weapons disabled

2 attack helis that are added to the hero trader because the machine guns can be loaded with ammo found on the map and purchases through traders..

hope you all enjoy the new toys..

can u remove ping cap so my friends and I can play, i used to play on your server ages ago i think it might have been dayzmod or maybe epoch.

Added today are two new blue mission locations.. The Zelegorsk compound and the Vybor US Military Compound. Each one will be a new addition for players to experience in the blue mission system that runs. 

Each Location is not only a mission location it is a Looting location as well for when the mission is not running. 

The Vybor Military Compound is not only a Loot and mission location with 7 barracks, its a Event Location. It will be the Base Defend/Capture Event... This will be a fun new feature for the Server. 

post-203685-0-81553900-1408989579_thumb.

post-203685-0-55307400-1408989584_thumb.

Cherno Mission has been rebuilt and will be a little more difficult from now on.. Soon the Electro and Barizino mission will follow

Got in today and made it so you can set view distance with range finder or binoculars. Also Set up a script so you can Craft a grenade from a empty water bottle and 30Rnd Ak

Many Weapons are now able to be upgraded and downgraded. put silencers on m9's and makarovs, put them on m4's take them off. put scopes on weapons and more.. check it out now. 

Red mission boxes have all be revamped. The gun boxes have a bit more guns in them. and the ammo boxes have more varients of ammo and the med boxes now have toolbelt supplies that will help out. and key maker kits should be more common now and this will help some people out.

I hear some of you have issues connecting to the server.. This is what I use. I never have any issues connecting to my server or any others. To find the Lost and Crazy GamerZ just type lost and crazy in the search bar and it will bring up both the servers.. Number 1 and Number 2.. The main server with the gamers Items is the number one and the blank one that has nothing yet is the second server.

http://dayzlauncher.com/

today vilayer server now has single step build. so those pesky walls and floors only take one step to build. will be adding to survival server soon. 

thanks. 

running a special for new players on the server.. if you see me and mention this post then I will give you a safe and a plot pole to help you establish a base. GOod luck and hope to see you there.