Sign in to follow this  
FlyingCork

Transgender Cow!

Yesterday i had just respawned because the game deleted my character. But it was worth it. I spawn in Orlovets, then i start running down the road toward Berezino. I notice a deer, so i obviously start beating it up because it was shamefully the first animal that i had found on the new patch(0.45). After beating up Bambi, i carry on down the road and arrive at the apple field near the unfinished building. I spotted a cow. It was no ordinary cow, it was a DayZ cow. Now these are really rare because these cows use asexual reproduction.

So i started looting Berezino, found a mosin and some ammo and went to end the life of this innocent transgender cow. I run back to the apple field, i notice the cow has ran off and left me for another farmer, i was disappointed because i showed it love and affection. As i was walking away with a dismal feeling, i saw a big black booty behind a tree. This was no ordinary booty, it was BLACK BETTY! she had came back to me, i raised my rifle and said "You raped her, You murdered her, you killed her children" obviously i didn't say that, but Game Of Thrones makes me horny. Anyway i shoot a bullet, she falls, i walk over to her, grab my machete and say my goodbyes.

R.I.P. Black Betty AKA Transgender Cow.
A Mother and Father, forever in our hearts.

Edited by kichilron
Removed Image.
  • Like 2

Moonshiner Redneck, this is a cow with horns!

Most cows are either bred to have very small or no horns (Polled livestock) or are dehorned in the first weeks after birth.

Having horns does not mean they are bulls.

Now learn how to milk that cow! ... LOL

Edited by TiggyPooh

You better hunt down "Betsy" then, she is a reanimated woman who jumps on cows from behind - no joke. 

Maybe it´s intentional, maybe it´s a but but those ZED women tend to jump on cows from behind and kill them. So they are food rivals and deserve to die. :D 

Whilst I do understand that the image was supposed to be funny I had to remove it, because it can be taken very offensive.

In future, please do not use demeaning language against any type of sexuality, racism or any of that sorts.

• Like 1