Civie weapons I consider low end. Nothing about a real life m4 or akm is low end.

Mosin-Nagants and SKS rifles are still used by militaries, but also by civilians. It's too arbitrary a line to say "low-end", because compared to what?

An AKM is generally low-end compared to an M4A1, but an AKM is high-end compared to a Mosin. However, all of them are military rifles.

The CZ-527 is also a very high-quality rifle. In real life it's much more high-end quality wise compared to a Mosin, so your terminology doesn't really work.

Mosin-Nagants and SKS rifles are still used by militaries, but also by civilians. It's too arbitrary a line to say "low-end", because compared to what?

An AKM is generally low-end compared to an M4A1, but an AKM is high-end compared to a Mosin. However, all of them are military rifles.

The CZ-527 is also a very high-quality rifle. In real life it's much more high-end quality wise compared to a Mosin, so your terminology doesn't really work.

Yea perhaps the terminology was not completely correct.

I should have just said I like the emphasis on Civilian rifles and generally weapons that seem authentic and likely to be found in a post apocalyptic scenario. Your akms, a soldiers m4, a hunters cz 527 a police officers cz 75 etc they all make sense and are not jarring and add atmosphere much like the upcoming mp5 and russian remington 870 will too.

i think what is really important is can the stock and barrel be cut down ...

What monster would do such things to such a beautiful rifle ?

• Like 1

civilan rifels low end ? 

if u give me 6000€ i take the frankonia cataloge and buy u a nice hunting rifle optics inkluded that "destroys" targets up to 800m and beyond

338. lapua magnum anyone?

let the highend freaks take their shots at 1000m and beyond ....

almost all firefights i was in where below 400 m so a hunting rifle will do the job just fine.

if the blaze95 gets a *12 scope it wil be the beast of the fields.

What monster would do such things to such a beautiful rifle ?

australians because there easier to hide if you dont have a licence  :o

australians because there easier to hide if you dont have a licence  :o

Well if thats what you want to do Sacrifice a Mosin its a hunk of junk rifle anyway.

mosin-pistol.jpeg

obrez4-cover.jpg

500px-Summer53-obrez-1.jpg

Well if thats what you want to do Sacrifice a Mosin its a hunk of junk rifle anyway.

mosin-pistol.jpeg

obrez4-cover.jpg

500px-Summer53-obrez-1.jpg

if i had one and could i probably would in game...  IRL is a different story never even seen a mosin but a enfield is a different story 

Yes, because everyone who's not in the military will completely fuck up shooting the gun, sometimes to the point that they hit themselves.

Even though i sense a certain degree of sarcasm here (where i could be wrong) having fired a gun a few times, but not a great amount, i know that even if one fully prepares oneself for the kick back and so on from firing a gun, this doesnt equate to being prepared enough lol. obviously from a gameplay standpoint this wouldnt be too great to have people battering their eyes in with scopes or shooting themselves in the leg when trying to draw a pistol, but with some benny hill music and some recorded footage, dat shit be go viral man lol

Yea perhaps the terminology was not completely correct.

I should have just said I like the emphasis on Civilian rifles and generally weapons that seem authentic and likely to be found in a post apocalyptic scenario. Your akms, a soldiers m4, a hunters cz 527 a police officers cz 75 etc they all make sense and are not jarring and add atmosphere much like the upcoming mp5 and russian remington 870 will too.

Oh, okay. I was just confused, because you said "in a long time", but quite a few of the recent weapons have been perfectly fitting. The CZ-527 is definitely one of the most authentic weapons, though.

The MP-133 and MP5K will probably be great, although they could've done better with an MP5A3 or MP5A4, but whatever. Hopefully we'll also get that Remington 870 we saw a long time ago alongside the MP-133, it'd make for a good variety of shotguns.