exetick

stuck on loading

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WatchMyShow/screenshot/596968901975031932/?

That error is irrelevant but after I click 'Continue'...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WatchMyShow/screenshot/596968901975036117/?

BAM! I left it for a good hour and tried several times' date=' no avail. (This was on the OZ2 server)

It's that or I get Loading Character screen with the Retrieving Data... along with the lobby overlaying the Loading Character screen. It loads my character but I'm in the empty field and the Retrieving Data doesn't go away.

[/quote']

This is what I'm getting too.

I think I found a solution so you can join but the problem is still there.

when you get the error message, wait until the background is loaded, it should take about 2-3 seconds. and press continue. worked for me now when I tried it. you could try to press continue fast as possible.

one of the guys Im playing with have done this 3-4 times now and it worked for him everytime.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WatchMyShow/screenshot/596968901975031932/?

That error is irrelevant but after I click 'Continue'...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WatchMyShow/screenshot/596968901975036117/?

BAM! I left it for a good hour and tried several times' date=' no avail. (This was on the OZ2 server)

It's that or I get Loading Character screen with the Retrieving Data... along with the lobby overlaying the Loading Character screen. It loads my character but I'm in the empty field and the Retrieving Data doesn't go away.

[/quote']

This is what I'm getting too.

Exactly same thing here, a working solution would be nice.

I think I found a solution so you can join but the problem is still there.

when you get the error message' date=' wait until the background is loaded, it should take about 2-3 seconds. and press continue. worked for me now when I tried it. you could try to press continue fast as possible.

one of the guys Im playing with have done this 3-4 times now and it worked for him everytime.

[/quote']

Did not work even once for me.

1.4.10 is coming out shortly and will include a potential fix.

1.4.10 is coming out shortly and will include a potential fix.

Thank you rocket! huzzah!

Uh, I'm getting this now after putting on 1.4.9. Is this related at all?

Its saying a bunch of stuff is like not signed by a key connected to the server. I cant take a screenshot of it, but it looks like most of the files are cba oriented?

woops, for some reason I read the first sentence and assumed you were talking about the loading screen.

Maximum number of groups reached in ArmA2 is the problem... mission update might fix it. will roll that out shortly. one by one on servers (no download needed)

so I got into the game but now im just "waiting for server response"

edit: then I became a bird and flew away.

Every server i seem to get into, and most people too, seem to get stuck at the Gathering character info from the Server message...:huh:

Overall servers uptime : 20 minutes ( especially the NY ones, they're just crashing and crashing and crashing )

Overall stuck screens : loading character data, waiting for server response

Hey guys, the loading error was fixed for me, but now I'm stuck on the waiting for character to create screen.

With 1.4.11 I now get "WAIT FOR HOST" black screen. Cannot connect at all any more.

-e- on the rare chance that I manage to get passed WAIT FOR HOST, I still get a "no entry for X or Y CFG" error. On pressing continue, I'm kicked back to the Multiplayer screen straight away.

-e2- that time I got passed the mission file, got about 95% through "receiving data" before I got a fab CTD.

before I could join 1/10 times when I tried.

but now I can join 9/10 so this is good progress for me :) made me happy when I could join 5 times in a row to different server!:)

at this rate, it'd theoretically be beneficial to just release like, 100 login fix patches. That way you'll only get stuck on the login screen after the 100th death.

I am not even stuck on he retrieving character data anymore. Whenever I try to join a server I get to the Setup screen, click okay, and then instead of staying on the loading screen (with the tanks and the hangar bay) it goes back to the multiplayer setup screen and hangs on "Receiving Data". Is this a secondary server issue that I am having across the board, or is this also related in some way to the master servers being overloaded?

I guess I should note that unlike other cases where the loading hangs I can just press escape and it will back me out to the main server lists. Perhaps this will help isolate the problem.

Thanks for all the hard work! Keep at it. Don't let the players get to you. Some of them do not appreciate that this is a working Alpha project that we have the privilege of participating in.

Could always pass it off as a feature. "Hey guys we're adding permadeath."