Steven89

let the hopper wars begin

i got killed by a hopper....my gear...gone....spawned by the ocean seeking for revenge...

food check...water check.....axe check....camping the barracks for an hour now....

i cant belive i killed 7 hoppers 4 of them disconnected so their body despawned and the other 3 i managed to loot :D got a camo m4 SD, M9 SD, big backpack,gps,map etc enough ammo.

dude this makes me feel better each time i crush their bones with my axe beeing all bloody my heart pumpn and this adrenaline :D i love it

if u got killed by hoppers feel free to join me...i have a ts3 server we can talk, have some fun, play together and strike our axe deep into the enemies body

AND THE SOUND OF THE BONES CRACKING I LOVE IT

I may actually do this, probably the most effective way to get gear I've heard of.

I tried sitting in the back of the barracks waiting for someone to come in or log in once.

First guy logs in behind me. Easiest way to lose my rangefinders ever.

noooo dude.....u have to plan this....they can see u when u log in...so they place themselves behind u

but be like one step ahead what my dad allways said when i was playing chess with him...

i camp the barracks with 4-8 ppl so if they come....they will die....

its so much fun and we even give gear to players who come their....if they dont shoot we give them gear and they can move on and belive me they are happy as fuck

see....me and my friends are bandits...but now we dont kill players anymore...we are on a rampage

feel free to join us just write in this forum hey steven lets meet in ts3 and get out our axe...u can even join take the gear and move on its ok :D or u stay have a great time with me and my buds u choose :D

we are friendly ppl i am 22 y the rest is like 20-25

younger ppl are welcome to...age doesnt mather.....we want fun

i have to update XD

just killed a guy..... NOW ITS MY M107 with 2 mags....god i love this :D try it guys we are still 5 ppl camping the barracks.....a guy came up and im like dude we are friendly dont shoot or my buds will kill u....he is like ok we let him go in and loot my m4 sd he was happy about it :D#

see.....hoppers are good ppl

hoppers hopp servers--->we kill them and take the loot--->ppl come to the barracks if they dont shoot we give them the loot--->profit for everyone except the hoppers :D

Where abouts do the spawn in the barracks?

u want to kill us with a nade ? try it come to germany 22 and get u a bullet :D

even if u manage to kill 1-2 do u think i give a shit if i lose my gear....i allways find an axe keep that in mind bud :D

Grenades suck really, tough i had a double kill with them.

Great to read this really i really dislike these guys.

Haha. I fucking hate hoppers from dying to one. This is brilliant. Watched a vid a few weeks back of some guys that put a satchel charge in the barracks and blew up the place when a hopper came in, sweet sweet justice. Keep it up guys.

Aaaaaaw, come on man! How am I ever going to find good gear with abusers like you doing stuff like this! I... wait, I need to wipe off some drool.

My brain hurts.

Today in a cherno firestation after I just spawned, I found A Ghillie and makarov ans found just ammo in the station when boom,some guy logs in in front of me and gets the whole mag into him. Easy loot, I got most of what I needed

If you guys still have a group together to hunt server hoppers, i'd like to join you guys! I only have vent right now, but I can install Teamspeak if that's what you guys are using. Steven89, could you send me a private message with your teamspeak server info if you still have a group together?

I heavily condone this behavior. I and my buds discovered it a few days ago. Stary Sober is also an ideal spot to set up on server hoppers. I got 2 last night.

Last weekend, I jumped on, and was already positioned in the barracks. I tend to do this at night as server hoppers are drawn to empty servers. Next think i know, I hear crouch walking and a blue glow. Chem light. I must say i'm eternally grateful to the gentleman for giving me a visual cue as well as an audible one. Once he got to my room, 3 shots from 2 feet with my cco and he was fly food. He had a DMR and range finders on him.

TLDR: Let the server hoppers do the work for you, and in return you get to teach them a valuable life lesson.

Yeah I get hoppers at Stary all the time. Camp on one of the very many hills around Stary with an AS50, they always spawn in at that hill directly above the tents.

Nice lol. Only problem is how do you know that it is hoppers everytime ? What happens when i log out from my session and i am near any of the above places when i do..when i log back in am i considered a hopper to you guys because i appear at Stary or NW airfield?

I do make sure when i finish my session i always log out a bit away from a populated area and i am prone under a tree with a higher ground view. Do the hoppers just bounce from loot spawn to loot spawn spots ?

Good to see a group is serving them up on a plate and spreading the wealth :)

Lol yeah, you log into those hills at Stary and you're a hopper to me :P

Best to go log out near Prud or Novy :D

Is there any word at all when server hopping/disconnecting to survive is going to be properly fixed? It really is the #1 thing ruining this great mod.

ok if ppl still like to join...we play on germany 22 and we camp the shit out of the barracks just to kill the hoppers....if other players show up...all they have to do is dont shoot us and listen to the voicechat...we tell them they can have the gear they want and take off :D wont belive how many support us this shit is funny as fuck....

IF U R A HOPPER...COME TO GERMANY 22 AND GET RAPED WE STICK COCKS DRY IN YOUR ANUS :D

if u like to join send me a message and ill post u our ts so we can rape them together plus u get a little bit geared