Sign in to follow this  
pacpac

only playing 4 the lulz

hopped on exp and saw a "friendly" looting the middle of berezino

said to myself "eh, fuck it, just spawned so getting kos'd is w/e"

starting speaking in an English gentlemanly accent saying "GREETINGS, GOOD DAYS SIR! OUT FOR A MORNING CONSTITUTIONAL, EH?"

i kept this up and was laughing manically in between saying random sentences but with REFINEMENT.

i made the dude lol the whole time and i didn't care about DM'ing and neither did he.

i then ran off the school roof in voluntary suicide after a proper civil discussion on the merits of the sporter 22.

was much fun 10/10 would RP as english gentleman again

must find the check flat cap and wool coat, also need a cane/top hat/monocle

my new motto for dayz is "eh, fuckit im going 4 the lulz"

gotta cut loose, players are too stressed these days

• Like 7

I've kinda roleplayed a little on experimental server too. Geared I moved back to the cast.

Every time I've spotted someone looking for food in town I was playing Huey Lewis and The News - Hip To Be Square throught my mic.

And then I unsheathed my axe.

nice 1 op

i wanna RP as a senil steampunk Lord with scottish Accent!

I've kinda roleplayed a little on experimental server too. Geared I moved back to the cast.

Every time I've spotted someone looking for food in town I was playing Huey Lewis and The News - Hip To Be Square throught my mic.

And then I unsheathed my axe.

So my question is: did they or did they not get their reservations at Dorsia????

Ive been doing the same thing, wandering around whistling "farmer in the dell" carrying a shotgun

YO, WHERE THE REUP AT????

Edited by Chroma
  • Like 1

It's all fun and games til the looter teleports behind you, knocks you out and stands over your body calling you various unruly synonyms of "homosexual" because they feel superior.

I spent a good 30 minutes running circles through NEAF on a 40/40 EXP server blasting the instrumental version of Adele's Someone Like You on open mic.

Never saw a soul.

i dislike when players play music and sound effects over the voice channel, terrible game play in my view