flygamer1

How to change cd key?

Long story short, i was banned on overpoch servers. Bought a new copy of arma2 combined operations. Now I got 2 steam accounts, 1 account with the banned version and 1 completely new account with arma2 combined installed. I removed the previous arma2 games and installed new arma2. How do i keep the new copy from using my banned key/guid of the game

I didnt hack, i ran over a guys heli in the safe zone and made it explode. Doing so got me banned becuase i was stupid and didn't read the rules.

Edited by flygamer1

Hello there

Admins cannot ban you from the game proper or issue Global Bans. they can only ban you from their server or put you on a community ban list.

Neither of these requires repurchasing the game.

Rgds

LoK

Well new cd key = new guid right? If they ban my guid i new new copy to play on their servers?

Edited by flygamer1

What you're basically trying to achieve is ban-evasion, even though you haven't been banned by BattlEye we're not supporting that - which is why you won't receive any help from us.

• Like 1

If you've only been banned from a server or hive then you can still play on others.  If that's the case, then the lesson learned is don't do what you did again or you'll keep getting banned from servers/hives and no one will play with you.

If you're globally banned your screwed.  You can't just buy another version as your copy isn't banned, you are.