Sign in to follow this  
Tovervlag

Okay, I'm done..

Check out my new video if you like. Let me know what you think! :)

• Like 7

Damn I wish you could have killed him in the end. :(  Good video non-the-less Rene. Keep it up mate! And cheer up! ;)

Yes I agree you should of blasted that kid who set you up. I'm guessing you didn't have ammo in the magazine? I would of double tapped his dome and then told him who it was. Enjoying your vids

• Like 1

I can relate to that ending. The same thing happened to me yesterday.

It's such a silly mistake to make, isn't it? It's easy to forget the little things when everything is falling into place for you like that.  :P

Edited by Very Ape

I can relate to that ending. The same thing happened to me yesterday.

It's such a silly mistake to make, isn't it? It's easy to forget the little things when everything is falling into place for you like that.  :P

Thank you for watching! True, although I wasn't aware that this bug was still in DayZ. It's a pretty lame bug. I won't make this mistake again, I guarantee you.

Thank you for watching! True, although I wasn't aware that this bug was still in DayZ. It's a pretty lame bug. I won't make this mistake again, I guarantee you.

Well that's embarrassing, looks like I'm the only one who has done this, then. I just had no ammo in the gun! 

Here you could use some :beans: ... that's rough. I can picture a thousand yard stare after the logout...or...

smash-computer-mad-at-the-internet-buffe

Edited by Trizzo

Well that's embarrassing, looks like I'm the only one who has done this, then. I just had no ammo in the gun! 

Haha, don't be embarrassed. There is always a mistake here and there. It's human. :)

Here you could use some :beans: ... that's rough. I can picture a thousand yard stare after the logout...or...

Thanks man, it actually was a moment like that yes. But I quited playing for that day. :)

Nice Vid again . That ending was just to funny click click click ,you will meet them again cheer up ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Nice Vid again . That ending was just to funny click click click ,you will meet them again cheer up ! :rolleyes:

haha, don't worry. This vid got the most views ever already :-/ I think a lot of people can relate to it.

Edited by Tovervlag

Damn I was you could of killed that asshole. Entertaining non the less, subbed.

• Like 1