KingofTheWorld

Still Blurry Screen After Thirsty

I was extremely thirsty nearly die and I found %90 canteen I drunk all and I drunk some soda,cola then thirsty icon gone away but after that I playing since 1 hours still my screen is blurry and black andwhite. I am not hungry, I am not sick I am not thirsty I took some vitamins it didnt work. Also I didnt even get bleeding even one time, all my bandages still in my backpack. What should I do ?

Edited by KingofTheWorld

Turn post processing off in game options.

^Don't do this, this is not your issue.

The problem is medical. You are low on health.

What you need to do, is find food and water. Eat all of the food and water you find, until you are both energized and hydrated.

Soon, you should start regenerating blood. You will see this with your screen regaining color.

Then, you should recieve the "healing" status, and the blurriness will deminish, too!
Then, you will have the healthy status, and you will be good to go. :D

• Like 1

^Don't do this, this is not your issue.

The problem is medical. You are low on health.

What you need to do, is find food and water. Eat all of the food and water you find, until you are both energized and hydrated.

Soon, you should start regenerating blood. You will see this with your screen regaining color.

Then, you should recieve the "healing" status, and the blurriness will deminish, too!

Then, you will have the healthy status, and you will be good to go. :D

Well man I didnt lost blood I just was thirsty. Im at airstrip which one is near grishino. I hope its not bug man. Cause I already eat one bag of rice fully and drink much soda and cola also I taking vitamins. By the way I have two bottle of vitamins. If I use all will it give any damage to my health ?

Well man I didnt lost blood I just was thirsty. Im at airstrip which one is near grishino. I hope its not bug man. Cause I already eat one bag of rice fully and drink much soda and cola also I taking vitamins. By the way I have two bottle of vitamins. If I use all will it give any damage to my health ?

vitamins do absolutely nothing to your help.

Trust me, the doctor is here to help. I am als oat the airstrip, in case you want me to meet you and assist in-game. :D

EDIT: I am at NEAF

Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic

vitamins do absolutely nothing to your help.

Trust me, the doctor is here to help. I am als oat the airstrip, in case you want me to meet you and assist in-game. :D

EDIT: I am at NEAF

Sure come and taste my m4 bullet on your leg and get handcuffed.. :thumbsup:  Orrrr one shot straight to head :bandit:

Sure come and taste my m4 bullet on your leg and get handcuffed.. :thumbsup:  Orrrr one shot straight to head :bandit:

This makes me not want to help you at all.

By the way, the M4 is a horrible weapon. I'm guessing you are around 12? Just because of your terrible grammar.

• Like 1

This makes me not want to help you at all.

By the way, the M4 is a horrible weapon. I'm guessing you are around 12? Just because of your terrible grammar.

Yeah I dont need help cause Im alone wolf I like to survive and push my limits and luck...

By the way I just started learn english detailed I just knew basically thats why I can not talk properly and Im 25 yearrs old :)

Pal, if you threaten a guy who wants to help you then you deserve to die of thirst over and over again.

The guy has Medic in his name, for goodness sakes.

• Like 3

This thread should be locked since he clearly states

Yeah I dont need help cause Im alone wolf

OP should never post in trouble shooting ever again.

• Like 1

This thread should be locked since he clearly states

OP should never post in trouble shooting ever again.

I just wanted see is it bug or not look Im fully hydrated and energized but as you can see still screen exacly same

5918gl.jpg

I just wanted see is it bug or not look Im fully hydrated and energized but as you can see still screen exacly same

5918gl.jpg

Health is completely separate from blood. What you need to do is eat and drink until it says "Healing" above "Energized". Right now you need more food to get to healthy status. If your screen is getting blurry it means your health is low, not your blood is low.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

If your blurry, try going into the video settings/quality settings and then exit out of it (no need to change anything) and it should work.  I've done it before.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 1

If your blurry, try going into the video settings/quality settings and then exit out of it (no need to change anything) and it should work.  I've done it before.

Same here.I had to to that every time I loged in... 'till my character died.