rotteck

the new PSO scope

streamer Ngotie tried to find the correct FOV slider position where the FOV matches the scope's markers:

http://www.twitch.tv/ngotie/c/4429507

he came to the conclusion that the zeroing is correct when the FOV slider goes through the middle of the "e" of "Field".

I tried that too and can confirm that this has worked for me too.

Reason for me to post here is another one though:

Does anyone experience the bug/problem with the PSO-scope when aiming down sight while being out of breath?

Whenever I run until i'm out of breath, stop, instantly ADS with the PSOscope it feels like 2-3FPS at max. This means that I can't ADS the scope for about a minute whenever i ran out of breat because it's almost impossible to adjust my aim.  This only happens with this scope, PU-scope and LRS work fine. It happens whereever I look and the problem disappears the moment i got my breathing back under control.

Did not find it in the Bugtracker and wanted to check before posting it myself.

• Like 2

he came to the conclusion that the zeroing is correct when the FOV slider goes through the middle of the "e" of "Field".

I tried that too and can confirm that this has worked for me too.

Hm, by my calculations it should be about the middle of the "i" in "Field" for the rangefinder to work correctly. The chevrons shouldn't matter, just range and use the zeroing to 600m, no it won't work at 800m. Never actually tried this scope though.

*bump*

nobody else but me getting the bug described two posts above with the massive framedrops when aiming down sight through the PSO-scope while being out of breath?

@ Gews:

i just did a quick test shooting zombies over the runway at NWAF. it was a full server so i didn't dare to make an endless amount of shots.

while it seemed pretty accurate to me and i was able to hit every shot i just wanted to share the estimation. if you found a way to actually calculate things your results may be more precise.

btw...would you mind to describe how you managed to do that?

Edited by Big L