Cap'n (DayZ)

The scary truth about the firestaton...

Pretty sure its still the fire station.  Just because someone writes it on a sign and slaps it on a building doesn't make it true.

And I love how you subtly insulted everyone in your post.  Congratulations, you used Google translate to figure out something that no one gives two shit dicks about.

So, because it LOOKS like a firestation, that means it's a firestation, and not a police station, even though it has a sign on it saying it is? 

So, because it LOOKS like a firestation, that means it's a firestation, and not a police station, even though it has a sign on it saying it is? 

We already discussed the sign thing. Just because I have a sign on my house that says FBI HQ doesn't make it that.  And why would a police station have massive ass garage doors, and a FIRE MANS pole on the inside?

We already discussed the sign thing. Just because I have a sign on my house that says FBI HQ doesn't make it that.  And why would a police station have massive ass garage doors, and a FIRE MANS pole on the inside?

I agree with uajii in that the police station part is the left side of the whole building 

Or, the left side is the living quarters, the tower is a LoS tower to see smoke from above ground as trying to spot fires in the distance from ground level is useless, and the garage is where the trucks are.... so pretty much how every rural firestation looks.