Sign in to follow this  
Kryoten

Excessive leg breaking ? (Experimental Build)

Has anyone else noticed an increase in their legs randomly breaking in exp? I've suffered that problem once or twice in earlier builds but after this latest patch, my legs seem to break all the time, even in random open spaces like the field by sniper hill at NEAF.

You're playing on experimental, you should be expecting that. And yes, they are aware of that and other MANY issues.

Experimental is used as a testing ground, I don't recommend you to play it as you'd play Stable. You will lose your stuff if you do.

haven't had a single leg broken in exp. so far, and im playing it for like a week and a half? :huh:

Been testing the Experimental since roll-out. Had just 3 random leg breaks. 2 along the catwalks in the metal building & 1 from the top of a cont. tower at NWAF. I carry a vile of Morphine or a splint at all times now.  I have had only 1 char wipe & that was on a EU server so I have used US & UK servers to test on with no problem since. A lot of random "Session Lost" & I gotta restart the game every time or I get stuck on "Please Wait" or game crash. Same when changing servers. Exp servers run awesome for me, never get Desync. I tried the stable a few days ago & got instant Desync. Took 15 mins to be able to eat.

You're playing on experimental, you should be expecting that. And yes, they are aware of that and other MANY issues.

Experimental is used as a testing ground, I don't recommend you to play it as you'd play Stable. You will lose your stuff if you do.

He's reporting an issue he's having in experimental, which is the entire purpose of this forum section.

He's reporting an issue he's having in experimental, which is the entire purpose of this forum section.

As I said, they are aware of that issue and many others.

Also, this seems to be a problem that only a few people are having since many others (Including me) do not have the same issue. Now, the devs are working on many other things.

I am not hating on the OP, I just said that, yes, the devs are aware and that he should not play Experimental as he would play the normal Stable, as he will lose his stuff and possibly get mad, as I did many times.  ;)

On a related note, I've noticed when I join servers, I often hear a loud grunt.  I've joined once and had the "MY LEG IS IN EXTREME PAIN" appear and I died on login.

It'll be fixed soon.. :)

Edited by Antykain

Actually, I'm quite sure the devs are aware that this issue is occuring. I posted this less as a bug report for the devs and more of a feel of the general exp tester experience. I think Dayz exp servers are good for swapping bug stories :)

haven't had a single leg broken in exp. so far, and im playing it for like a week and a half? :huh:

You have been lucky then, I have had it happen twice in the last week...

I haven't broken my leg in the current exp build either, except for one time and that was because I was shot.

I haven't broken my leg in the current exp build either, except for one time and that was because I was shot.

I have a bug where when I see other players, I keep getting shot with their weapons. I play on stable mostly, so maybe this doesn't exist in experimental.