Sign in to follow this  
blackout190

Scripter/cheater on experimental servers

Alright, I know scripters are overall a problem in DayZ SA and there are other important things like rubberbanding and server performance, but how in heavens is it possible for players to cheat all the way on those few existing experimental servers 24/7?
Shouldnt especially those servers be monitored to take actions against said deeds? I dont get it, currently it feels like hackers have the upper hand in DayZ and there is nothing you can do against it.
I am aware that in some cases it might not be cheating, maybe just rubberbanding or myself being desynced, but sometimes the sad truth is inevitable.

Well, BattleEye is deactivated on some experimental servers due to their nature. BattleEye could act up and ban/kick players for no reason, thus the main reason why we see more hackers/cheaters/scripters in experimental. Sadly. :(

Maybe when we get to beta, or hopefully before, we could get a launcher that detects hacks or scripts before opening so they could be banned even before joining any servers.

Yeah I'd recommend sticking to the BE enabled servers.

You're all wrong, most of these scripts don't get activated until the game is already launched, that's how 90% of the script hacks work to avoid the launcher, they just modify live data and send that in place of the original data, there's not a great deal they can do against it other than installing certain algorithms/language that VAC and stuff can detect server side and just straight up auto ban on detection.

Could it be possible that these cheaters are helping us in the long run? Could it be that they have their hooks in place to capture these cheats and use that information to plug the holes?

• Like 2

You're all wrong, most of these scripts don't get activated until the game is already launched, that's how 90% of the script hacks work to avoid the launcher, they just modify live data and send that in place of the original data, there's not a great deal they can do against it other than installing certain algorithms/language that VAC and stuff can detect server side and just straight up auto ban on detection.

^Exactly but since most of the guys at bohemia aren't good programmers (arma 3 engine is horribly efficient) I don't expect them to have know how to add complex algorithms like that.

^Exactly but since most of the guys at bohemia aren't good programmers (arma 3 engine is horribly efficient) I don't expect them to have know how to add complex algorithms like that.

Its not up to the devs ,its the anticheat side that should be banning them..

Not anybody else..

Its not up to the devs ,its the anticheat side that should be banning them..

Not anybody else..

The devs select the anti cheat they need to find a better provider or build their own custom one because at this point anyone could hack indefinitely without consequence 

The devs select the anti cheat they need to find a better provider or build their own custom one because at this point anyone could hack indefinitely without consequence 

Too true,ive said before that BE and VAC need to up the game in detection,but i also put another name up as well which is GameBlocks.

I mean look what they have done for bf4...

This is the list they used to do and more in bf3.

Kill you with med bag anti air mass killing from spawn,is any of this in bf4 no why all because of GameBlocks.

And it cant be circumvented at all..

Because every thing inside the game world has a value,and this cant be changed or if it does it get flagged..

So if they used it no teleporting at all

No glitching inside jail cell

No duping ammo..

The list goes on..

And,of coarse the aimbot and esp...

Trust me hack company's are worried about this because how it works....,

You have to dumb down the cheat that much why would you spend a sub every month when its nearly you playing with out the hacks running.

only 1 time in my 300 hours of dayz i did meet a hacker. he was foolin around with me . teleporting all the way around me. but i was smarter. apprehended his next teleporting Location and put 30 M4 rounds into his Body!

but ist gotten worse lately! i have a huge steam friend list and i get all the steam gossip...

i got offered dayz hacks from some of my friends. in return they asked for tf2 items (unusuals, keys, buds). heck i even got offered to Play on a "private" Server!

hacks/scripts getting VEERY COMMON lately! does this have something to do with the stolen source code?

i have a Feeling the developers cant quite get them. they release a fix, but there is more new hacks than fixes (like the "steal items from Players"-hack)

wow....the arrogance is strong in you.

heh . . . maybe YOU should make brand new game to show all of us, how great smart programmer you are and how easy you can deal with hackers :-P

1.shit post should be merged with other ignorant  people that post this crap as much as not knowing about maintenance down time. 

2. Most cheats \  hacks are already detected , or you get banned within a week. The reason BE and other anti cheats do delay bans is to confuse the developer. They are always changing there code around to avoid detection. When there is a delay it screws them up as far as what version \ when it got detected. 

3. Most of you just have poor skill ( sorry its true) \  have poor computers and are at a MAJOR disadvantage with the game not optimized.