Sign in to follow this  
Ugly (DayZ)

Cannot find certain items for the life of me!

Hiya. Anyone else having trouble finding Binoculars, or a Crossbow and Bolts/Quiver?

I see bino's everywhere it seems

crossbows ive only seen in police stations

quivers seem to spawn alot in the bar part of the big red houses on the kitchen side by the bar

dont see many bolts\arrows

Haven't seen any binoculars either in exp, saw that they mention 'binoculars doesn't spawn' in the exp changelog bug list....found plenty of crossbows and quivers loaded with arrows, single arrows are abit harder to find(EXP). Lately I found axes to be very rare, been a few days since I was able to make campfires:p

Edited by Kaboki

Found my first press vest today :) ruined and discarded at the office building in krasnostav. Gladly ditched my assault vest for it.

Now I'm scared of dying. Feels like the old dayz

Haven't seen binos in thirty + hours on exp, i assumed they were removed due to the bino bug.

The first rule of DayZ is "If you're looking for it, you will find everything but it and every variant of it that isn't it".

Look for a Mosin and a crossbow will spawn at your feet.

• Like 1

I have found binos a couple of times in the current exp (I think one was at Balota military camp), but they have certainly lowered the loot spawning of them.

I seem to find quivers all over the place (they appear frequently in garages, corner cafes and the new stores in the new big town). I have found several crossbows as well, but I am not using those anymore as a result of several bad experiences with it.

Edited by BadAsh

ashwood stick tree

binos

75 round drum mag

Found my first press vest today :) ruined and discarded at the office building in krasnostav. Gladly ditched my assault vest for it.

Now I'm scared of dying. Feels like the old dayz

A ruined vest offers the same protection as having no vest. 

I find crossbows in barns quite a lot.  Binos appeared in the back of jeep car wrecks until the recent exp.

I find more binoculars up north west of Berezino than anywhere else, check the towns north and especially west of Berezino.

Generally speaking, I only find the stuff I don't need or want. Looking for a press vest? BOOM! Pristine rider's jackets wherever I go! Want an SKS? POW! Pristine M4 with 60 mag on the ship wreck for no reason at all! Need a PU scope for the SKS? ZING! Pristine long ranged scope falls off a building and kills you instantly! True story.