Sign in to follow this  
Victor31

Need Help Fast! Problem With my Server!

Hello, So my problem is that I have no option to repair or salvage my vehicle anymore... I'm on Chernarus map and running a Vilayer server.. I also have the RF3 Tow/Lift mod... If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks.

Hello, So my problem is that I have no option to repair or salvage my vehicle anymore... I'm on Chernarus map and running a Vilayer server.. I also have the RF3 Tow/Lift mod... If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks.

You made ABSOLUTE sure you have a toolbox....CORRECT?

You made ABSOLUTE sure you have a toolbox....CORRECT?

Yes. I'm positive.

What server do you run? Epoch? Also did you try disabling scripts with // one by one until you get the option again?

Edited by LunchboxCharlie
  • Like 1

What server do you run? Epoch? Also did you try disabling scripts with // one by one until you get the option again?

Epoch yes,No I didn't because I really don't have the time. Is there really no other way to do it?

Typically speaking, it's best to add scripts (if any...) one by one to be certain you're not breaking anything along the way.  Then you can easily remove one and continue along the path until you have a working server.

Sounds as though you may benefit from reinstalling the server and starting from scratch (save your database obv).  This way you can guarantee your server is running properly--and you can more effectively test your scripts.  I know you said you don't have time for that, but if you want it to work properly I recommend taking the time to do it right.  It will save you a lot of headaches.

Just my $.02

-Jimmy

Typically speaking, it's best to add scripts (if any...) one by one to be certain you're not breaking anything along the way.  Then you can easily remove one and continue along the path until you have a working server.

Sounds as though you may benefit from reinstalling the server and starting from scratch (save your database obv).  This way you can guarantee your server is running properly--and you can more effectively test your scripts.  I know you said you don't have time for that, but if you want it to work properly I recommend taking the time to do it right.  It will save you a lot of headaches.

Just my $.02

-Jimmy

Thanks