Sign in to follow this  
matejkvassay

More motivation to stay alive

You want more motivation to stay alive?

Fine, making being a freshie harder. Spawn with broken legs, random medical conditions, brink of starvation, bleeding, in the middle of nowhere, on a island and you have to swim for 10 minutes.

That's why this game will have a huge problem and will suck just like the mod

If not skills/ranks then come up with something different, because what we have right now doesn't work

I suggested this a while ago but I think it would be a good idea to bring back the zombie kill count (personal or server score board)

The game also needs to have a range of super rare things like helicopters, ghillie suit, range finder, gps etc and some sort of base building / tent storage or it is too easy

Edited by pjano
  • Like 1

I suggested this a while ago but I think it would be a good idea to bring back the zombie kill count (personal or server score board)

The game also needs to have a range of super rare things like helicopters, ghillie suit, range finder, gps etc and some sort of base building / tent storage or it is too easy

Tents/Camps wouldn't  make more activation to stay alive, they would even make people care less if they die, since they can just respawn and run to their base to regear

One life per day would be funny. You died tonight after five minutes of gameplay, come back tomorrow. 
It's absolutely an issue that needs to be addressed. Maybe an hour long ban after dying.

One life per day would be funny. You died tonight after five minutes of gameplay, come back tomorrow. 

It's absolutely an issue that needs to be addressed. Maybe an hour long ban after dying.

what if get killed by glitch/bug ? 

since re-spawn is not real, death or life has no meaning 

That would be a game breaker, and ppl would shoot even more on sight because they dont want to die and restart the next hour

sorry but its just bad

That would be a game breaker, and ppl would shoot even more on sight because they dont want to die and restart the next hour

sorry but its just bad

Dying should have consequences. People are just "Kill me whatever" or they commit suicide until they are where they want to be.  Getting your stuff back after dying is just nonsense.

67HUoqe.jpg

Anyways they have to do something but everything is highly controversial. Except beards.

can't wait to have a beard and long hair down to my knees my character will be soup can joe the hobo who got drunk and passed out during the apocalypse to awaken to a world with only empty whiskey bottles but knowing one day I will be able to get stone drunk again and maybe pass out and awaken to the way it was.haha I want to RP so bad.