Sign in to follow this  
zecele

Berezino is empty (experimental)

I'm looking for some good old player interaction, unfortunately though on maxed out 40/40 servers there appears to be no one in Berezino, is there some new special hotspot on the experimental servers that i don't know about or whats the deal here? Is everyone out looking for crashed choppers or something.

Thanks

Dude, the new fucking city, it is about ten minutes away from berezhino and ten times better, get your ass over there.

You mean the one called Novodmistrovk or along those lines.

You mean the one called Novodmistrovk or along those lines.

Yeah man, i set up camp with some friends right in the middle of the square and honestly we bumped into so many people it was unreal, if interaction is what your after i think that would be a good place to start and if that fails neaf is about five minutes away.

Generally I avoid the Berenzino deathmatch but especially on Experimental when I have a new AK and 75 round mags to play with.

You'll NEVER find me.

I had some wild pvp in the new city.  It's a crazy setting for shootouts, lots of windows and buildings.  Frame rates aren't bad either, surprisingly.

• Like 1

Ive gone all the way down the coast from berezino to electro, and havent seen a single person. The buildings are all unlooted too. Its crazy.

I had some wild pvp in the new city.  It's a crazy setting for shootouts, lots of windows and buildings.  Frame rates aren't bad either, surprisingly.

The frame rates are the reason I haven't gone to check it out yet.  Runs smoother than Svetlo for example?

Well i have an AKM, PS0-1 Scope and a 75 mag drum so gonna go visit the new city with that.

Id say most players are in the North East area where the majority of new stuff is

Rejoice! Berezino is freed from the gripping clutches of KoS. It's free for us to roam once again

Rejoice! Berezino is freed from the gripping clutches of KoS. It's free for us to roam once again

In all fairness on the experimental servers the majority of players i have met have been friendly.

Id say most players are in the North East area where the majority of new stuff is

Could be, it was on EU1 i went from Berezino > NEA > Then finally the new city.

I saw one fresh spawn at the NEA that was it.

Very strange indeed.

The frame rates are the reason I haven't gone to check it out yet.  Runs smoother than Svetlo for example?

Yes it does and it is twice the size, this is in my personal experience but even my friend who runs the game at at least five frames less then me and tends to avoid svet for this reason does not seem to have a problem up there, definitely worth the adventure and when this city is released to stable berezhino will be merely a stopping point, best new part on the map so far in my opinion but thats probably because its' all shiny and new.

Yes it does and it is twice the size, this is in my personal experience but even my friend who runs the game at at least five frames less then me and tends to avoid svet for this reason does not seem to have a problem up there, definitely worth the adventure and when this city is released to stable berezhino will be merely a stopping point, best new part on the map so far in my opinion but thats probably because its' all shiny and new.

wow thats good news if this new big town really doesnt lag as much, i cant wait to check it out on stable