Sign in to follow this  
sg-kono

A thought for everyone.

So here I go.

I have not been banned on this game, "so far" It seems that a lot of people are starting to get banned and most have no idea what for, maybe hacking maybe third party game boosters, who knows?

The question I have for this game is, How can you Ban people in a Alpha??? what if the Banning program is broken and these developers don't know it?

Also them telling people oh well we wont unban you... but! you may make a new steam and re-buy the game :)

Again I have not been banned lol but I see a lot of people are.

And please if you do get banned and you absolutely do not understand why, Don-t re-buy this game, You do realize all the amazing games that will come out from now and two years down the line right? 

Think before you purchase.

• Like 1

By playing the game you are agreeing to their terms of the game, which most likely includes no cheating.  Also they are trying to set an example for future "hackers", most of which are simple Script Kiddies running something they have no real knowledge about; if they did nothing then people would assume they can get away with it over and over.  By banning script users / hackers they are at least scaring a percent of people from doing it again, and some is better than none.

Not answering the question lmfao. Is banning people from a game in its alpha development something that should be done?

Not answering the question lmfao. Is banning people from a game in its alpha development something that should be done?

If the security software is sound (which BattleEye is, though a bit outdated), yes. The game is alpha, not the banning software, so all is fine

A lot of people are getting banned because they are hacking scum. :)

Regardless of the game beign in Alpha or not,VAC always has a reason

before issuing a global ban.Your argument is invalid.

• Like 1

How can you Ban people in a Alpha???

How can you not ban people in Alpha? There is no difference in ethics of cheating / exploiting.

BattlEye has been doing this job on all BI games for a while now and not many reports of false banning have been heard. Infact - all of them have claimed to have done nothing, but in 95% of the cases you'll find that they're actually being guilty. And, oh wonder, it's always the "1-Post-Wonders" that say they have been banned for no reason by BE.

I do believe that BE is doing a fairly good job and especially in the case of false-positives.

• Like 3

Infact, this shall be locked as I find it awfully coincidential, that you have posted this thread around the same time as this and that the OP is the only guy giving you beans on your post.

Feel free to open another thread, if you have legitimate concerns. BattlEye is also fairly active on here, as you can see by looking at .

• Like 2