lazytek (DayZ)

Relog = newspawn #2

Getting tired of this stuff actually, had this issue happen like thrice today. I get my lewt, have some fun with it, then server starts lagging like hell, i decide to change it for another one (NOT experimental, nor hardcore, etc. ) Relog and voila, im a newspawn somewhere on the skirts of chernarus.

Another whine post..

I've found out that there are different hives right now, which didn't seem to be the case before. On experimental, all servers that hold 30 players are in one hive and all servers that hold 40 players are in another. You might want to check if you didn't just join a different hive. Don't know if it's the same on stable.

• Like 1

Sorry i thought i could ask a question. My bad.

Edited by Murlough

And being dick also helps, right?

Yes, when you see a flamer in every convo having nothing constructive or helpful to add to issues or questions about issues.

All this baby the troll shit needs to stop

Yes, when you see a flamer in every convo having nothing constructive or helpful to add to issues or questions about issues.

It's the internet, it's not going to stop. That's like trying to tell North Korea to stop being assholes. Not gonna happen.

• Like 1

It's the internet, it's not going to stop. That's like trying to tell North Korea to stop being assholes. Not gonna happen.

Touche, Touche

Touche, Touche

Although you think it's bad now? When the internet becomes VR...geezus it's gonna be hell.

• Like 1

PLEASE EXPLAIN! How was i being a troll? This a question. I am asking you because i seriously do not know. And another thing: even if i am a troll (which is absolutely obsurd) at least i have the decency not to talk down to others.

Although you think it's bad now? When the internet becomes VR...geezus it's gonna be hell.

Yea i actually have made it a point for when these games get realer in terms of Gore and what not i am done with Shooters, i know that is what people want and what the games are more than likely striving for.  I just wont be able to do that for reasons un said, now i guess i will have to add the New age trolls to that list.  When trolling becomes more popular then the actual game i will call it quits.

Yea i actually have made it a point for when these games get realer in terms of Gore and what not i am done with Shooters, i know that is what people want and what the games are more than likely striving for.  I just wont be able to do that for reasons un said, now i guess i will have to add the New age trolls to that list.  When trolling becomes more popular then the actual game i will call it quits.

Oh yea, it's a definite that it will get worse, and btw I mean't like when we could go into the internet with VR devices such as the Oculus RIft, etc...

Like this!

futurama_s02e09_02.jpg

Oh yea, it's a definite that it will get worse, and btw I mean't like when we could go into the internet with VR devices such as the Oculus RIft, etc...

Like this!

One of My Fav Episodes ever!!  Yea i know what you meant with Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality.  Personally the Oculus with that little walking thing the other company developed looks awesome, that would keep gamers in shape when it came to FPS and what not.  I just wish that type of thing would get here sooner.  I look at it like i look an green energy, it will more than likely end up like the 3D TV's.  The big console markets would never let something like that hit the market without them being able to profit.  Much like renewable energy driven vehicles.  Sure we can make a mustang drive on Alge or what not, but why would we do that when the bigs have no stock in it.  Obviously a big dif between the two, just my view on it.  

Now a VR Football Game, or Myst like game would be amazing!

One of My Fav Episodes ever!!  Yea i know what you meant with Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality.  Personally the Oculus with that little walking thing the other company developed looks awesome, that would keep gamers in shape when it came to FPS and what not.  I just wish that type of thing would get here sooner.  I look at it like i look an green energy, it will more than likely end up like the 3D TV's.  The big console markets would never let something like that hit the market without them being able to profit.  Much like renewable energy driven vehicles.  Sure we can make a mustang drive on Alge or what not, but why would we do that when the bigs have no stock in it.  Obviously a big dif between the two, just my view on it.  

Now a VR Football Game, or Myst like game would be amazing!

Very true, and I just want a MMORPG in VR...ermahgerd! Also, I'm sorry OP for derailing thread. xD

While this thread has been hijacked, i have been looking for a possibly cause for this and i can still only think its the Hive, or he logged and got killed by Zeds or he is unlucky enough to have gotten killed multiple times were logging.

OP, may i ask where you have been logging out when this happens?

I just checked on 30 and 40 man regular servers.  Still had my character on both.  Not sure where the problem is and why hive connection is funky.  To help alleviate your problem, stick with a few servers, favorite them and all should be good.  Also, in case you don't know, OP, you are still in game for at least 30 seconds after logging so it's very much possible you are dying upon log out.

• Like 1

Thats what i was thinking Caboose,  Naturally people wouldnt think that but if he is loggin in and out in a high traffic Zed or Player area that is more than likely what is going on if Hive side everything is checking out.

I just killed someone who did the logout dance somewhere in the forest. You even get killed in unexpected places if you dont hide properly upon loging out. I bet that guy thought that the server ate his character, when infact I DID SO!

Edited by Khanarac

I just killed someone who did the logout dance somewhere in the forest. You even get killed in unexpected places if you dont hide properly upon loging out. I bet that guy thought that the server ate his character, when infact I DID SO!

Killed somebody logging out? You must be so proud of yourself, miss.

Okay, so to every1 here , who thinks the reason for this is a bad logout or a bad login. 

Nope.

It started to happen after the last 4.2mb patch devs released to stable.

I've seen topics like this across the forums, some1 suggested to check the game cache, but it dosnt help.

Im loggin off in a totally safe area with my crew there, cus im the first one to roll on another server all the time. So they wait till i log out and then join my server via steam friend system. This means they are looking for my loggin out toon to not get shot or eaten. 

The issue is not in zombies , nor bandits. As i said - client/server-side.

Any tips cept ones ive heard b4 ?

Thanks in advance.

No, im not gettin killed by zombies, thats for sure. Nor bandits, etc.

How do you know? You could log out in the safest place imaginable and still not be safe from that.

Okay, so to every1 here , who thinks the reason for this is a bad logout or a bad login. 

Nope.

It started to happen after the last 4.2mb patch devs released to stable.

I've seen topics like this across the forums, some1 suggested to check the game cache, but it dosnt help.

Im loggin off in a totally safe area with my crew there, cus im the first one to roll on another server all the time. So they wait till i log out and then join my server via steam friend system. This means they are looking for my loggin out toon to not get shot or eaten. 

The issue is not in zombies , nor bandits. As i said - client/server-side.

Any tips cept ones ive heard b4 ?

Thanks in advance.

Report it as a bug then. I haven't experienced that, nor have I noticed a rise in "topics like these across the forums" following that patch (most of these topics, the amount of which has been fairly stable since they introduced the log out countdown, can without a doubt be attributed to them being killed after logging out).

Edited by BadAsh

I only play on my server and I have not once had any issues of respawning again nor have had any complaints.  Mind you, the players who probably play on my server most likely don't come to the forums and I also don't just give out my steam account to random strangers