Sign in to follow this  
ken_kennagi909

DayZ Mod On Offline Mode

i managed to create a new mission on arma 2 with DayZ Mod but .. there's no Zombies/LootAble items in .... do any of you able to survive on online mode? coz its give me more FPS while in offline mode thats why i really want to try it on offline ... i've search on google but some people said that was bad they can't play the DayZ Game anymore (blank screen) 

Thanks

• Like 1

It won't just work like that, it needs the server architecture. Just playing a unit in the editor won't give you DayZ.

Moved to Mod-Section.

i set up an singleplayer thingy, i would not suggest going it tho, just ask and i can send you the link to the video of how to do it.

Did you just set a bunch of AI into the map or something? I'd think it'd get pretty borring just running form zeds.

Edited by escobert

i have create a dayz SP with a tutorial from you**** that work perfectly ... i have chernarus version and namalsk ... the only thing they need to do is make the AI visible to zombies eyes or ears coz the zombies won't chase the AI its hard to find a bandit AI in town

Hi there , i have tried before to set up this one called Daizy.. http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/ its pretty good..you dont need infrastructure u just launch with the mod enabled..all works..

You can also play a mission  called zombie survival or something..co-op mission, its pretty good