solus84

Half patch release?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/221100/announcements/detail/1388545662300044295

Can anyone verify if this is in place yet and if so what parts of the patch were added? I have done the Reddit, Twitter and Google run around to find any info, so if I missed it sorry. Any feedback is appreciated,Thanks.

Edited by Solus

There was a server reset, so myself and a friend rejoined the same server.  10 minutes later the server is full and another reset.  Now ALL the servers show as experimental.  Like 50 of them.  I wonder if this means they are implementing the newest patch right now.

• Like 2

There was a server reset, so myself and a friend rejoined the same server.  10 minutes later the server is full and another reset.  Now ALL the servers show as experimental.  Like 50 of them.  I wonder if this means they are implementing the newest patch right now.

I was just thinking the same thing. I hope so. 

I hope most of the features made it in, thanks for the fast response.

I really hope it's the new patch, kinda odd how every server started showing up as experimental.

I really hope it's the new patch, kinda odd how every server started showing up as experimental.

Not that Every server started showing experimental its the fact that all the stable servers disappeared.

True, there was 1 hardcore stable server still showing.  I'll check again right now.

Everything is showing experimental and I just opted out of beta.. kinda weird.

I'm switching to beta right now to see if that works.  80% downloaded.

I'm switching to beta right now to see if that works.  80% downloaded.

Let me know because I can't Opt into beta anymore thanks.

EDIT: disregard 

Edited by Solus

Hnggggg. Maybe I'll stay up just a bit longer after all...

Just a heads up, it is just maintenance day.  To answer the OP's question, that was just a tiny security patch, around 7-10 mb I believe.  I do hope that they were able to fix the rubberbanding and can release the patch to stable tho.

• Like 2

Just a heads up, it is just maintenance day.  To answer the OP's question, that was just a tiny security patch, around 7-10 mb I believe.  I do hope that they were able to fix the rubberbanding and can release the patch to stable tho.

I would take stable at this point over anything.

I would take stable at this point over anything.

Maintenance lasts a couple hours I believe but I'm not sure when it started as I checked my server status after I got off work which was at 10:30 pm pacific time and it was already offline.

Oh damn, my hopes and dreams, crushed. On a side note, switching from exp to stable got me a funny error message because my char was wearing the police uniform from exp:

p2kDuVz.jpg

• Like 1

Oh damn, my hopes and dreams, crushed. On a side note, switching from exp to stable got me a funny error message because my char was wearing the police uniform from exp:

p2kDuVz.jpg

Police cops driving with PoliceJacket confirmed :p!

• Like 1

p2kDuVz.jpg

Characters don't transfer from stable to experimental and vice versa

One of the last characters used is always loaded on the background of the main menu, so this kind of errors happen ;)

Yeah, but it will still attempt to load the same char model on the start screen from whichever version and you'll end up with funny errors like this. Don't know why it pulled it up as 'bad vehicle type' though :D

Edited by Amias Free

It's maintenance, all stable servers will be down, the experiment's should stay up unless there is required downtime for those as well.

• Like 1

One of the last characters used is always loaded on the background of the main menu, so this kind of errors happen ;)

Gotcha

It's maintenance, all stable servers will be down, the experiment's should stay up unless there is required downtime for those as well.

So you're saying it's impossible for a patch to be implemented during typical maintenance hours?

So you're saying it's impossible for a patch to be implemented during typical maintenance hours?

What !!!

No, I'm not saying anything that is not written above.