Sign in to follow this  
street707

☢ DayZ Hardcore Reborn ☢ Roleplay Survival Thriller ☢

Follow the life of a fresh spawn in this new unique immersive Survival Thriller Series. One continuous life and one continuous adventure. Please remember that this is a roleplaying series and each episode gets better then the previous so keep watching.

Coastal Creation

Fighting Fear

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 4

Armed & Dangerous

Ambushed

Edited by JiggaGeazY
  • Like 1

Awesome series!! Great choice of music, fantastic editing and solid gameplay!! :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing Street!! Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what happens next! Here, have some more beans for the road ahead! :beans:

• Like 1

Awesome series!! Great choice of music, fantastic editing and solid gameplay!! :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing Street!! Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what happens next! Here, have some more beans for the road ahead! :beans:

Thanks bud. I'm glad you liked it. I'll have a new episode up soon. I've put a lot into this series and just want more people to give it a shot. For some reason many don't understand that it's a on going series that builds on itself. Each episode gets better and better and the deeper I get into it the more interactions I have with not only the environment but players as well. Thanks for watching and stay tuned.

• Like 1

Nice background sounds.  :thumbsup:

Thank bud. I'm glad you liked it. Are you current in the series? Each episode builds on the previous and each episode gets better and better.

Agreed!

However, just one little bit of advice jigga - When picking up new backbacks, just double click the items in your old backpack for quicker transfer.

• Like 1

Agreed!

However, just one little bit of advice jigga - When picking up new backbacks, just double click the items in your old backpack for quicker transfer.

Thank you sir and thanks for watching! New episode coming out today.