Khattr

dear bandits, could you explain me something ?

I dont see why people get so pissed that we kill for fun. I understand dcing is stupid but barely any bandits do it (from what ive seen) i personally never dc like when me and my two friends were by one of the mountain roads we ambushed three guys on bikes and a tractor after we killed them (only looted the tractor) we walked away for a while then dced because we were about to get off anyway

I personally kill for both supplies and "the thrill of the hunt" but that's just me.

Seems a lot here are mistaken themselves for Bandits and are just grieving murderers, plain and simple. People sit here and compare DayZ to other FPS's and justify shooting unequipped players in the face with that reasoning. The thing is, in all other FPS's the other player is always a threat and spawn with weapons but in DayZ this is not the case, we all freshly spawn as a non threat.

A Bandit constitutes robbing someone with the act of violence, whether that be killing or not. The fact is that most here calling themselves Bandits are just grieving others that are no threat to them just to have a large epeen. The cowardly act of hunting others that are a non threat is puzzling to me and how one gets a rush out of this; when clearly there is no risk to them; is just troubling.

PvP is fine and dandy but calling it PvP when the other player can't defend themselves is just the act of a complete coward.

Seems a lot here are mistaken themselves for Bandits and are just grieving murderers, plain and simple. People sit here and compare DayZ to other FPS's and justify shooting unequipped players in the face with that reasoning. The thing is, in all other FPS's the other player is always a threat and spawn with weapons but in DayZ this is not the case, we all freshly spawn as a non threat.

A Bandit constitutes robbing someone with the act of violence, whether that be killing or not. The fact is that most here calling themselves Bandits are just grieving others that are no threat to them just to have a large epeen. The cowardly act of hunting others that are a non threat is puzzling to me and how one gets a rush out of this; when clearly there is no risk to them; is just troubling.

PvP is fine and dandy but calling it PvP when the other player can't defend themselves is just the act of a complete coward.

2u8whuq.jpg

2u8whuq.jpg

lol and this is supposed to validate the actions you perceive as being a Bandit or a PvPer?

When in actuality all these people who claim they're PvPers or Bandits are just out to grieve others. It is what it is but it still puzzles me as to why.

lol and this is supposed to validate the actions you perceive as being a Bandit or a PvPer?

When in actuality all these people who claim they're PvPers or Bandits are just out to grieve others. It is what it is but it still puzzles me as to why.

They just do it because they can. I don't really believe it goes any further than that. A lot of people are trying to dissect it to find alternative motives and I find THAT puzzling.

Also, once you hit a point to where you are completely geared out, some just like to see how many murders they can rack up in the shortest amount of time. Armed or Unarmed, it's still a murder and there is no problem with that. If you believe that this isnt how the game should be played, I suggest proposing a way to fix it. arguing about it on the forums will solve nothing. (except for people like me who are trying to waste time at work of course)

The reason is. Killing someone is great but as a bandit you want to GTFO before others come and if the dead survivor has friends coming for revenge. The chance of loosing all the stats is better than getting killed by a survivor's BFF while trying to loot a dead body. :beans: Although the beans can be better... its still satisfying more than a BS Coke or Pepsi or being killed by a fucker running in a circle with a fucking winchester.

FELLOW BANDITS MUST UNITE!!!!!

Also F*CK :emptycan:

I want :beans:

• Like 1

That's just sad. I have been sniping on various DayZ servers,and even I go to grab their loot! End-game status or not,it's always nice to have an extra stanag or food/drink!

Like it has been said, "It's better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it."

In 6 months of playing as a "friendly" survivor, I never really tried to kill anyone apart from self defence.

I was in Elektro behind some houses near the general store and started hearing occasional shots. Another survor running, looting and killing z's. All of a sudden I decided to track him and try and hunt him down. It was much harder than expected to keep sight of him while not letting my presence be known. I lost him a couple of times but caught up again after hearing more shots. By now my heart was beating out of my chest. There were over 15 players in the server so the chance of running into someone was very high. I decided to make my move and ran with my revolver into the general store. Fired a couple of shots which missed and chased him outside. We ran all over the place trying to line up a decent shot. I fired a few more shots but just couldn't pin him down. He realised I wasn't giving up, and Alt-F4'd. Despite that, in was a pure adrenaline rush.